• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

They provide a free online prescription obtained by answering a short questionnaire.
Thanks, but I can't seem to find a way to do that? I answered some kind of questionnaire during registration process, but I don't see anything else.

It seems like goldpharma isn't really prescriptiom-free. I think it depends on a country that you're ordering from.

Sarah94

Once you have ordered once from United Pharmacies, you're able to pay by card for future orders. At least, that's what they've told me.

Hip

Thanks, but I can't seem to find a way to do that? I answered some kind of questionnaire during registration process, but I don't see anything else.

After you have selected the drugs you want to buy and go to the checkout, there is a short free medical questionnaire which I believe Goldpharma call a telemedical consultation, and that acts like a consultation with a doctor, which then allows them to give you a prescription.

It's possible though that this may not be available in all countries.

Last edited:
After you have selected the drugs you want to buy and go to the checkout, there is a short free medical questionnaire which I believe Goldpharma call a telemedical consultation, and that acts like a consultation with a doctor, which then allows them to give you a prescription.

It's possible thought that this may not be available in all countries.
Unfortunately, there is no such option for me. Only 'file upload(jpg, etc)' or 'webcam - transmit your documents'.

Tella

For what its worth i have had good experience with 4rx.com , they basically sell generic meds quite cheaply, no prescription required but i keep one on hand just in case i need one for customs reason and so far this hasnt been a problem for me in australia. Antivirals have been well priced and appear the real deal as proof of my improvement in symptoms and lymphocyte tests while on famvir. Other meds i have used from them definately work ie baclofen, mirtazapine, wellbutrin, doxycycline, valtrex, metfromin i have used in the past. They seem to rate high on the pharmacy reviewer. I also ordered through another site that was listed as good to go by another pharmacy tracker site and had problems ordering but have heard from others how good they were. Some can have bad experiences just like working into any store i suppose, but if anyone has proof of a site selling shonky medicine, let us all know. Ordering stuff ups etc are very different to fake meds though.

cheers!!!
Hey how r u now?

if you want legit although they currently only have ed meds then I recommend Bluechew they are now legal in most states to prescribe them online with a online consultation

Hello everyone

I am looking for a supplier of mexiletine (Mexitil). I have looked through the pharmacies on the first page of the thread, and as far I can see the few that mention this drug don't currently have it in stock. I'd be really grateful if anyone can suggest a supplier. Thanks

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Hello everyone

I am looking for a supplier of mexiletine (Mexitil). I have looked through the pharmacies on the first page of the thread, and as far I can see the few that mention this drug don't currently have it in stock. I'd be really grateful if anyone can suggest a supplier. Thanks

Mexitil is on alldaychemist but says out of stock. Might be worth emailing them about when they will stock it again.

Yes, I have emailed the chemists that said they had it but that it was out of stock - so far none of them have any information. I have a sense that it may well be a reliable Indian pharmacy that will be able to supply it, but not found one yet.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Are they prescription-free? Their website says they always require a prescription.

I find you can skip past that and they dont question it. There areca few questions with * that you have to answer like allergies but the other questions i leave blank. Never had issues.

But they have changed their web page recently so some hiccups there. Also they have reduced their world shipping from $20 to $5 and many of their mefs in general are abit cheaper than what they were.

@Hip not sure if your having similar issues but a few other sites i use to get sleep meds from have closed down or payment system has changed, many to bitcoin only, which im not a fan off.

waif

Just panic bought hydroxychloroquine from
Indianpharma.co using Bitcoin (thanks to this list)

I'll post how it goes. Worst case scenario I'm out 52$

zzz

Just panic bought hydroxychloroquine from
Indianpharma.co using Bitcoin (thanks to this list)
Nigeria records chloroquine poisoning after Trump endorses it for coronavirus treatment
I'll post how it goes. Worst case scenario I'm out 52$
Worst case scenario is that you get poisoned. From the article:
Lagos, Nigeria (CNN) - Health officials in Nigeria have issued a warning over chloroquine after they said three people in the country overdosed on the drug, in the wake of President Trump's comments about using it to treat coronavirus.

waif

hydroxychloroquine /= chloroquine

you can die from overdosing on a lot of things, like caffeine pills. OD does not mean the drug is toxic but that's besides the point, they're different drugs

Not to get political on here but that article is clearly biased against trump (who I'm not a fan of either) and sensationalist headline

Last edited: