• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Fred Smith

I bought my antibiotics here have you tried them? http://trustedallovertheworld.com/
Is it safe? I'm scared to type my card number there... They don't accept paypal. Also they ship from India, which last time I ordered from an pharmacy from India(few months ago) a lot of packages were stopped(3), but the customer support said it is fine and that they ship here to Sweden everyday.. so I'm a little confused.

Last edited:

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Is it safe? I'm scared to type my card number there... They don't accept paypal. Also they ship from India, which last time I ordered from an pharmacy from India(few months ago) a lot of packages were stopped(3), but the customer support said it is fine and that they ship here every day.. so I'm a little confused.

Try alldaychemist.com never had an issue with credit card with them,us good prices.

Hip

Has anyone bought from http://mexipharmacy.mx/eng/? they ship to sweden but not liquids or injectables, and they say the packages go through customs and that they provide a prescription under your name..they accept paypal.
www.genericdoctor.com ship from India and they also say packages go trough customs in Sweden.

Thanks for the info, I've made a note in the 1st post that these two ship to Sweden (and I imagine to other countries with strict customs). I also noted mospharma.com as able to ship to Sweden. Are there any others you know who ship to Sweden?

As for mexipharmacy.mx, a Pharmacy Reviewer forum thread finds no problems with them.

Fred Smith

Thanks for the info, I've made a note in the 1st post that these two ship to Sweden (and I imagine to other countries with strict customs). I also noted mospharma.com as able to ship to Sweden. Are there any others you know who ship to Sweden?

As for mexipharmacy.mx, a Pharmacy Reviewer forum thread finds no problems with them.
Not that I know of, honestly I'm lazy as f#ck if anything takes longer than few minutes I'm done with it. Probably a lot of sites that are legit and sell to Sweden from EU that I'm just too lazy to try and find. But I'm still suspicious about the sites, they say the packages go trough customs from INDIA? That's like a high risk country (were drugs are more likely to be shipped form thus stricter checking etc). The Mexican one too but they said the provide a prescription with the parcel which I have never heard of and don't think it will work because I don't think Sweden works like that but I could be wrong. What, will the customs open the package and see 10 different drugs but then see a prescription(s) from Mexico and allow it into the country? Yeah.... A little suspect. But they said the packages come trough on all of the sites so I guess I will take their word for it but I guess they would say anything to sell it but then again they offer refunds. So my brain goes in a circle. Last time I bought from buypharma India and one another I forgot which shipped from Singapore both got confiscated. That's why buypharma does not ship to sweden anymore from India.

gbells

Improved ME from 2 to 6
These guys require a prescription, which for many ME/CFS patients is a problem.

True. I assumed that a patient is working with their PCP. I don't recommend using drugs without a local MD to supervise. But you save a lot of money using them if you can. Cost in Canada is usually about 1/10th the cost of US drugs, or better. This is why Bernie Sanders is trying to lower US drug prices.

Hip

I don't recommend using drugs without a local MD to supervise.

In the UK and many other countries, you unfortunately will not find any doctor who is willing to prescribe useful drugs for ME/CFS. For example, you will probably not be able to obtain a prescription for Valtrex, Valcyte or tenofovir for ME/CFS use.

gbells

Improved ME from 2 to 6
In the UK and many other countries, you unfortunately will not find any doctor who is willing to prescribe useful drugs for ME/CFS. For example, you will probably not be able to obtain a prescription for Valtrex, Valcyte or tenofovir for ME/CFS use.

Based on the research (Lehrner) I don't think the antivirals are proven effective enough to use following his protocol.

Hip

Based on the research (Lehrner) I don't think the antivirals are proven effective enough to use following his protocol.

Dr Martin Lerner's studies showed that both Valtrex (for EBV) and Valcyte (for EBV, CMV and HHV-6) are effective for ME/CFS, provided you take the drugs for long enough (up to 2 years to see the full benefits). A PR forum poll also showed that Valcyte led to a "major" improvement in 50% of ME/CFS patients who tried it.

helen1

@Hip
Does anyone know which of the listed pharmacies sell T3 (cytomel/ liothyronine) without a script to Canada?
I’ve tried 4 now from Hip’s list with no luck. I did find that The Anti-aging Store on the list does sell T3 without an rx to Canada but takes only bank drafts, no CC, no PayPal. What a pain.
Any ideas?

frozenborderline

Do any of the reliable pharmacies stock clonidine, prazosin, or other alpha agonists ? Also side note, do these have promise for helping w temporary medical PTSD from having bad times w doctors. I have such bad medical PTSD it's a panic attack in their office and then they think it's hypertension etc etc. Also wondering about doxycycline sources. Sorry I'm really crashed right now and I don't know if I can figure this out through googling.