• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

tiredowl

I have looked through most of this page but I am unable to find many european pharmacies.
If I buy something from outside of Europe, it will sadly just get seized.
Any place that sells hydrocortisone and losartan. (besides goldpharma) Thanks

Hip

rupharma.com will ship from within the EU if you request it, but I don't think they sell the drugs you require. You can try emailing them to see if they can obtain those drugs for you. When I needed an obscure drug, they were able to get it for me.

frozenborderline

I’m guessing none of these online pharmacies have even low schedules pain meds? This may sounds like I’m trying to get high but I just have very bad pain recently and would love to be able to get even codeine or dinydrocodeine. On the other hand if they don’t have that then I would still be interested in finding tianeptine for a reasonable price (my mom needs it as an antidepressant ), baclofen (Goldstein used it and I think I would benefit ) , and lidocaine.

Hip

I’m guessing none of these online pharmacies have even low schedules pain meds?

There are a few I have come across which sell pain meds:

http://www.tramadolandfioricet.net
https://tramadolshop.is

However, I am not sure how they can operate, as although it is legal in some countries (like the UK) to import prescription medications for personal use, it is not legal to import controlled prescription medications like opioid pain meds or stimulants.

So for that reason I would be cautious about such pharmacies. They may be a scam. I've no experience with them.

Oh I would also be interested in buying doxy as an mmp-9 inhibitor

Nearly all the pharmacies in the first post will sell doxycycline.

Last edited:

Hip

You might be interested in this post about possible techniques to help prevent opioid tolerance. Other substances that can reduce opioid tolerance include: high-dose vitamin C, oxytocin, agmatine and Iboga.

frozenborderline

You might be interested in this post about possible techniques to help prevent opioid tolerance. Other substances that can reduce opioid tolerance include: high-dose vitamin C, oxytocin, agmatine and Iboga.
I would be more interested in the possibility of uldn and ldn to reduce tolerance and help w analgesia , but yes that is an interesting thread. I have indeed been prescribed oxytocin although I am not sure it’s particularly safe, it’s also not covered by insurance. Fioricet w/codeine is great stuff Bc of the muscle relaxing properties of the mild barbiturate but that particular site doesn’t seem to work. I might have to look elsewhere but hopefully some of the online pharmacies at least have lower schedules stuff like baclofen and lidocaine available

frozenborderline

How aboutonline medical supply places to get saline and IV supplies? Seems to be surprisingly very regulated. This is probably the most important thing on my wish list right now. The ones in the US seem to all require prescription. The ones in Canada sometimes have ridiculous shipping charges but that’s okay if legit and can order a lot at once. Does this kind of stuff tend to be seized by customs?

tiredowl

Thanks, I contacted them, unfortunately the russian pharma weren't able to ship to my country.
I guess I will have to stick to supplements, sigh...

Last edited:

frozenborderline

There are a few I have come across which sell pain meds:

http://macromass.cn — long thread on IOP forum
http://www.tramadolandfioricet.net
https://tramadolshop.is

However, I am not sure how they can operate, as although it is legal in some countries (like the UK) to import prescription medications for personal use, it is not legal to import controlled prescription medications like opioid pain meds or stimulants.

So for that reason I would be cautious about such pharmacies. They may be a scam. I've no experience with them. That said, macromass.cn has a long thread of positive user experiences, so that looks like a good choice.

Nearly all the pharmacies in the first post will sell doxycycline.
The tramadol and fioricet pharmacy seems to be broken link wise... I go to the page to buy fioricet and it doesn’t have a place to buy or check out.

invisiblejungle

I’m guessing none of these online pharmacies have even low schedules pain meds? This may sounds like I’m trying to get high but I just have very bad pain recently and would love to be able to get even codeine or dinydrocodeine. On the other hand if they don’t have that then I would still be interested in finding tianeptine for a reasonable price (my mom needs it as an antidepressant ), baclofen (Goldstein used it and I think I would benefit ) , and lidocaine.

There are 2 types of online pharmacies: those that sell controlled meds like pain meds and those that only sell non-controlled meds.

For non-controlled meds like baclofen and tianeptine, there are plenty of reputable sources.

My main sources are brandmedicines.com, goldpharma.cn, alldaychemist.com., buypharma1.com, and mimaki-family-japan.com

I get baclofen from Brandmedicines. Looks like they also have tianeptine.

If you want pain meds, I recommend joining pharmacyreviewer.co/forum. When you become a senior member, you gain access to a special section where these types of sources are discussed. There are also the darknet markets. But I do want to urge caution that buying controlled meds on the black market is always a risk. Talking to others on such forums can minimize risk, and personally I've never had any issues, but feel like I need to mention that.

Fred Smith

i live in sweden and packages have started being confiscated when i buy from buypharma1(shipped outside of EU). I will try and buy from rupharma.com or mospharma.com since i read in the previous comments they may ship within EU if asked so less chance of being caught. I was gonna try services which forward your parcel like forward2me.com the sender sends the drugs here and they take your parcel and forward it to your real address and they are based in UK but they said you need to show a prescription for the drugs and the pharmacy must be within EU. but unfortunately the two one sites I mentioned previously they dont carry the products I need, will try 4nrx-uk.md or unitedpharmacies-uk.md instead see if they ship within EU.

what about inhousepharmacy.vu they ship within EU? (not to but from eu country )

(edit) 4nrx-uk.md doesen't ship to Sweden damn!

Last edited:

Hip

@farshad, have you tried goldpharma.cn? I believe they ship from within the EU (although you might like to contact them to check) and according to this page on their website, they ship to Sweden.

Goldpharma have by far largest range of pharmaceutical drugs of any of the overseas pharmacies, and their prices are good. They supply generic drugs made by European pharmaceutical companies.

When ordering, they will ask you to fill out a very brief online questionnaire about your health (takes less than a minute). Payment is via bank transfer to their bank in Bulgaria, but this is quite straightforward (can be done via your own bank's website).

Fred Smith

@farshad, have you tried goldpharma.cn? I believe they ship from within the EU (although you might like to contact them to check) and according to this page on their website, they ship to Sweden.

Goldpharma have by far largest range of pharmaceutical drugs of any of the overseas pharmacies, and their prices are good. They supply generic drugs made by European pharmaceutical companies.

When ordering, they will ask you to fill out a very brief online questionnaire about your health (takes less than a minute). Payment is via bank transfer to their bank in Bulgaria, but this is quite straightforward (can be done via your own bank's website).
they dont have what i want (valproic acid, olanzapine and lithium). they do have lithium but not in the form i want.

only left is I think unitedpharmacies-uk.md, they have valproate and lithium but olanzapine is out of stock and it looks very expensive. I havent checked the last 6 on your first list bcus their reputation seems low. not sure if they ship from UK becuase their address says UK at the end but I contacted and asked them anyway.

Last edited:

Hip

they dont have what i want (valproic acid, olanzapine and lithium).

Are you sure? I just searched goldpharma.cn and found over 300 different olanzapine products, and over 100 valproic acid products. To see their drugs, you have to first create an account and login.

By the way, I sent them an email yesterday asking which countries they ship from, and today I got this reply:
Thank you for your email.
All the medicines we list as available to supply are verifiably produced/product licensed within the EU by the cited manufacturer/product license holder and dispensed from our network of EU pharmacies. Goldpharma does not supply non-EU pharmaceuticals/healthcare products.
So they definitely ship from within the European Union.

Fred Smith

Are you sure? I just searched goldpharma.cn and found over 300 different olanzapine products, and over 100 valproic acid products. To see their drugs, you have to first create an account and login.

By the way, I sent them an email yesterday asking which countries they ship from, and today I got this reply:

So they definitely ship from within the European Union.
maybe it is my web browser? I use opera and on their site under compliance it says mozilla, maybe i need firefox or something else. I tried microsoft edge didnt work either and yes i am logged into an account.
maybe they can see my ip is from europe so i have less options? or do i need to do something with my account so i can access them? I tried turning off adblock too didnt work. in fact nothing is showing up on any products... hmmm what kind of bug is this.
(edit) i downloaded firefox and it still doesent work! Do I need firefox 5.0 how the hell do i get that? I have verified email too... I sent them a message. any thoughts on unitedpharmacies-uk.md?
Capture.PNG

Last edited: