• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Hip

I've now created an account and verified my identity, e-mail and phone number but there is still no visible prescription drugs.

If I search goldpharma.cn for the drug doxycycline without logging in, I get the following search results, which are blurred out by goldpharma:
goldpharma.cn search for doxycycline.png

If I then perform the same search after logging into my goldpharma.cn account, I get search results which are not blurred and have a Buy button next to each item:
goldpharma.cn search for doxycycline - logged in.png

So this is what you should see if your account is working properly. At least that is what it looks like from the UK.

Maybe goldpharma.cn does not show prescription products in certain countries? Have you tried using a web proxy or VPN to view this website from within the UK? Or maybe if you use a Swedish address in your account they will not show prescription products? Perhaps you might like to email them and ask if they send prescription products to Sweden.

I can't find a clear way to initiate a telemedical consultation

The tele-medical consultation only appears at the checkout stage, after you have selected the drugs you want to buy and placed them in your shopping basket, and then go through to the checkout.

Cipher

Administrator
So this is what you should see if your account is working properly. At least that is what it looks like from the UK.

Maybe goldpharma.cn does not show prescription products in certain countries? Have you tried using a web proxy or VPN to view this website from within the UK? Or maybe if you use a Swedish address in your account they will not show prescription products? Perhaps you might like to email them and ask if they send prescription products to Sweden.

Thanks Hip, it seems like they don't do business with people from Sweden. I sent a message asking them if they send prescription products to Sweden and this is their response:

Thank you for your email.
Recently introduced regulations for international online pharmacy services, with which we must be compliant, mean that we can only supply prescription only medicines to patients in Sweden if they aleady have a valid prescription.

I sent a follow-up question about what regulation they are referring to and if there is any way for me to have a telemedical consultation with any of their doctors and I have yet to hear from them. I have a feeling they won't reply, it's been several days since I sent that message.

This is how the website looks for me:

ayakpOL.png

This sucks.

Hip

This sucks.

Perhaps you might like to explore the route I mentioned earlier: paying for the online prescription service from one of those UK pharmacies I listed, and then getting them to send you the drugs in Sweden. You could contact some of those UK pharmacies and ask if they can ship to Sweden.

waif

riverpharmacy.ca

I thought I'd give my feedback about this, the way they collect your payment is really offputting. I sent them like an electronic check and you do it over the phone with this woman. And it just feels really shady lol. But I've ordered bactrim from them once I just placed another order.

Also I'm like 90% sure they are in India and not Canada so that's a misleading domain, clever markering ploy

I'll let you guys know how my next order goes through, I'm sure it'll be fine. the bottom line is if you're paranoid about making payments online I would NOT use them but if you're desperate for a drug I haven't read anything negative about them

waif

I HAVE TO UPDATE

riverpharmacy sent me the wrong drug unfortunately...prednisolone instead of prednisone
they offered a replacement but it's for my friend who's extremely ill so it's incredibly inconvenient

Hip

riverpharmacy sent me the wrong drug unfortunately...prednisolone instead of prednisone
they offered a replacement but it's for my friend who's extremely ill so it's incredibly inconvenient

There is not much difference between these two drugs, except that prednisolone kicks in faster (as explained in this post) which for PEM-busting purposes may be an advantage.

Fred Smith

Wow Hip, thanks for making this thread it is very helpful. Usually people Do Not like to share their sources.
I put an order from buypharma1 and just got an email that my order will be sent soon. I live in Sweden and I don't know how strict the customs are but you mentioned they are very strict (I don't know how those places work), but I have ordered a lot of other stuff like Memantine,tianeptine and they have all come trough. It sucks that I have to like everyone else depend on getting my stuff from the internet instead from a real doctor becuase they will not prescribe stuff and help me even tho I suffer from very bad social anxiety. I hope these sites stay up and legit, No idea how the hell they do it.

Daffodil

oh dang. inhouse as well as all the pharmacies on pharmacychecker will not deliver to canada ughhh

i would have to go to possibly non reliable pharmacy or pay $500

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Anyone have a good source for the antibiotic bactrim?

Usually get it well priced from safe generics or Alldaychemist but they have said out of stock now for months, maybe over a year.

Its one of the best antibiotics ive found for my sinusitis.

Cheers

They appear to have been around since 2014, so they have established themselves. What do you find good about them?
I stumbled upon this site looking for a source of hydergine because I couldn't find this anywhere else.

There are quite a lot of hard to source medicines available at a decent price here. Also a lot the drugs here are brand name or made in taiwan which I think is of higher quality than indian generics.

Hip

I stumbled upon this site looking for a source of hydergine because I couldn't find this anywhere else.

Interesting. I once tried hydergine decades ago (when I was healthy) as in those days it was suggested as a smart drug (nootropic). It did not do much for me then, but I would not mind trying hydergine again, to see if it helps ME/CFS.

Daffodil

@heapsreal thanks:) they deliver to canada?

i actually ended up ordering from overseas but had it shipped to a PO box in Niagara Falls USA. very inconvenient