• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Which is the best pharmacy to buy isotretinoin 5mg please? I can't see any pharmacies with it in stock on the front page list

Hip

Which is the best pharmacy to buy isotretinoin 5mg please?

Have you searched under alternative names like tretinoin, retinoic acid and Retin-a? These places have it:

https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/search.aspx?searchterm=Tretinoin
https://www.buy-pharma.md/Products/search?keyword=Tretinoin

EDIT: actually, isotretinoin (13-cis-retinoic acid, Accutane) is not quite the same thing as tretinoin (all-trans retinoic acid, Retin-a), but both are used to treat acne.

Last edited:
Yes, I found the tretinoin topical products, but there does seem to be a shortage of isotretinoin (an oral drug) which is what I am looking for.

Remi

@MartinK Did you succeed in getting the option to buy prescription free? I just requested the same. I'm in NL and can't see any rx meds either.

Btw UnitedPharmacies only ship to the UK and BuyPharma only to Oz, US, UK, NZ and Canada. Despite saying on the homepage they ship to almost anywhere.

Internationalpharmacy.com is reputable according to a friend who buys her filler free thyroid meds there. They don't ship to Europe except UK, but you can order and have it sent to one of these countries. They are cheaper than Inhousepharmacy, although they charge shipping.

Last edited:

Hip

Btw UnitedPharmacies only ship to the UK

There is a US version of UnitedPharmacies though: www.unitedpharmacies.md

Internationalpharmacy.com is reputable according to a friend who buys her filler free thyroid meds there.

Interesting. Their website URL appears to have been around since 1997, and they claim to have started business in 1994, so a long established pharmacy, which is a good sign.

Remi

Unitedpharmacies.md are currently unable to ship overseas.

Goldpharma replied that NL doesn't allow prescription free medication import. So I can't order there. Checking with Inhousepharmacy if they have to label the parcel non-restrictive pharmaceuticals. Internationalpharmacy says NL allows import of meds for personal use, but the Dutch custom site says all meds will be seized.

Hip

Unitedpharmacies.md are currently unable to ship overseas.

Unitedpharmacies.md only serves the US, and www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md only serves the UK. So people in other countries unfortunately cannot make use of these two pharmacies.

the Dutch custom site says all meds will be seized.

Lots of countries have quite strict laws, and will seize imported pharmaceutical drugs. However, customs cannot check every package, so some might get through. Some pharmacies are happy to ship to countries with stricter customs, including Goldpharma, Indian Pharma, MexiPharmacy, Generic Doctor and Mospharma.

MartinK

Hey @Remi I'm still waiting for answer from GoldPharma, because I can't see any prescription free medication. Its been a week from my question. :-/
So I don't know how to handle it yet. It annoys me, because I really want to try cholestyramine for Ochratoxin A and pyridostigmine for my PEMs and OI.

MartinK

Hi there! @Remi @Hip I have an answer from goldpharma - it may also help some other patients:

"Revised regulations for international online pharmacy services, with which we must be compliant, determine that we can only supply prescription medicines like cholestyramine and pyridostigmine to patients in the Czech Republic if they already have a valid prescription. Do you have a prescription or supporting letter from your doctor?"

MartinK

@Remi this is bad! I really want mentioned drugs and maybe looks like I will need some help with sending from another state with help of some good and kind PR member.

gbells

Improved ME from 2 to 6
does anyone have recommendations where to get vitamins. I want to try doing magnesium and b12 injections.
thanks

If I want high vit B12 I vape it using an inexpensive nic salt ecig. One bottle lasts me a year. https://www.midwestgoods.com/vitamin-b12-by-hotvapes-e-liquid-30ml-drop-ships-msrp-18-00/

You can make your own magnesium with epsom salts and lemon juice (just like eggshell calcium).

Magnesium Citrate Concentrate

1/2 cup lemon juice (citrate source)
1/4 tsp Epsom salts (MgSO4)
4 cups H2O

Add Epsom salts to lemon juice. Stir until completely dissolved. Add water stir to mix. Wait 30
minutes. Add 1 tb concentrate to 8 oz water to drink.

Tella

does anyone have recommendations where to get vitamins. I want to try doing magnesium and b12 injections.
thanks
I suggest u check if I have b deficiency and or pernicious anemia as tests will be skewed after
Great German pharmacies sell them
I’m b12 deficient as many are any anyone with illneess but esp cfs should check for it. Shame ppl n docs itgnore it
Magnesium would try tablets and spray as can overdose

Hip

thanks

The most convenient way to administer high doses of B12 into your bloodstream are the B12 transdermal oils developed by Dr Greg Russell-Jones in Australia. These use a special skin penetration enhancer technology that allows the vitamin B12 to efficiently penetrate across the skin and into the body.

These oils will actually get more B12 into your bloodstream that even injections.

It takes literally just 10 seconds to apply a dose of this transdermal B12 oil to your skin.

Otherwise, if you prefer the traditional B12 injections, some suppliers are these:

Injectable B12 Hydroxocobalamin
GoldpharmaB12 OnlineVersand ApoHCG ShotsAlive PlusFLHCG

Injectable B12 Methylcobalamin
Buy PharmaDr CampHCG ShotsHCG InstituteB12 OnlineVitamin Quick

The B12 e-cigarettes mentioned by @gbells are another option.

gbells

Improved ME from 2 to 6
The most convenient way to administer high doses of B12 into your bloodstream are the B12 transdermal oils developed by Dr Greg Russell-Jones in Australia. These use a special skin penetration enhancer technology that allows the vitamin B12 to efficiently penetrate across the skin and into the body.

Vaping is more convenient. No clean up.

These oils will actually get more B12 into your bloodstream that even injections.

It takes literally just 10 seconds to apply a dose of this transdermal B12 oil to your skin.

Otherwise, if you prefer the traditional B12 injections, some suppliers are these:

Injectable B12 Hydroxocobalamin
GoldpharmaB12 OnlineVersand ApoHCG ShotsAlive PlusFLHCG

Injectable B12 Methylcobalamin
Buy PharmaDr CampHCG ShotsHCG InstituteB12 OnlineVitamin Quick

The B12 e-cigarettes mentioned by @gbells are another option.
Thanks! i'll take a look