• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Time Sensitive UPDATE - 2:00 PT - 2 Hrs Left - From Chronic Fight or Flight to -- "Radical Remission" - 10-Part Online Series

Wayne

URGENT UPDATE -- I just watched in Episode 9 where she described how after her first session with Gi Gong, her frequent urination went away. I am really liking it--enough for me to get back to this thread on post on this.

I just got done watching the first episode of this series, and thought it was very well done (unlike other similar kind of videos I've tried to watch in the past). I'll post a little more tomorrow on what's in it, but I wanted to get the link up tonight, so that anybody interested can watch it before it expires tomorrow.

The first episode was just less than an hour. This might be of interest to anybody who has an interest in DNRS, but with a larger number of topics, it feels a little more far-reaching. The ability to watch the first episodes ends tomorrow at 4:00 Pacific Time.

Radical Remission Docuseries - Episode 1: Empowering Yourself

This Episode Is Available Until March 17, 2020 at 3:59 PM PT

EPISODE 1 - EMPOWERING YOURSELF

MARCH 16-26
Healing Against All Odds
8b229d1d-img-radical-remission-logo_09m033000000000000001.png

©2020 Copyright HayHouseU.com | All Rights Reserved.
Hay House: Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact Us

Last edited:

Wayne

I'm watching the current episode which is #9. A primary contributor in this one is a doctor who details how she approached her own CFS. It's only available until 4:00 pm Pacific time today. That's only 2 1/4 hours. If the 53-minute video is started before then, you can still watch the whole thing.

I just watched where she described how after her first session with Gi Gong, her frequent urination went away. That was enough for me to get back to this thread on post on this.

Last edited: