• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Thyroid Summit by Suzy Cohen and David Brownstein

roxie60

http://thethyroidsummit.com/schedule/

So sorry but I thought for sure this would have posted. There is a tyhroid summit going on right now, its free today. They had free presentations each day. The ones I have been able to watch having been very informative. I hope this link will get you to a page where you can select event and sign in. All you have to provide is first name and email to register. Get the word out, very educational and most of the drs dont have any good to say about conventional medical paradigm. Again sorry this was not posted earlier, I have been exhausted and I assumed it have been posted..

roxie60

I just checked the schedule dr horowitz is on tomorrow. I will post a link to this post in the lyme subforum. Btw, these free seminars are going on everyday thru Monday.