• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Thymosin Alpha 1

Learner1

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it! You are a warrior my friend! I will read more about it and call my doctor tomorrow and get it.
I just found this article today, which supports why it might be useful in ME/CFS - we are known to have oxidative and nitrosative stress...

Attachments

• Melatonin_an_established_antioxidant_wor.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 30

ChookityPop

anyone have experiences taking peptides during PEM? I felt amazing on bpc 157, then I had to stop because my order with new bpc took forever. Started Thymosin Alpha 1, felt good. Havent had any issues with birch pollen all may. Very interesting. a week ago I started a new cycle of bpc 157 (different source) simultaniously with me getting a PEM first time in months. I have had lots of sex with a new partner and took it too long I guess.. I am super tired and feel nauseous after ta1 or after eating. I dont know what made me nauseous.

Getting tb500 later today for the first time and I am excited. Should I wait til the PEM resolves or just go for it? Anyone with similair experience during PEM with peptides?

No - you do not have to be a researcher. I'm sure that statement is there to cover them legally. Purchasing more today. You can pay by Venmo, Zelle, E-check..
So, are you a researcher? It says you can only buy their products if you're a researcher... How do you buy them?[/QUOTE

mitoMAN

Did anyone find a retailer that ships Thymsoin Alpha 1 to EUROPE from inside the EU or UK?

Sadly German customs are very very aggressive and strict, and I heard of people having legal problems with importing peptides from the US already.
I am stuck in Germany during Corona and might give it a try once I move back to Austria. Customs there are less strict.

ChookityPop

Gammanorm together with Ta1?
Ive been thinking about trying Gammanorm which is supposed to boost the immune system together with Thymosin Alpha-1. Both the boosting and regulating qualities of these would be interesting to try over a longer period. What do you guys think? Anyone tried this combo

I would also appreciate a legit source for TA1 inside europe.

mitoMAN

Gammanorm together with Ta1?
Ive been thinking about trying Gammanorm which is supposed to boost the immune system together with Thymosin Alpha-1. Both the boosting and regulating qualities of these would be interesting to try over a longer period. What do you guys think? Anyone tried this combo

I would also appreciate a legit source for TA1 inside europe.

I just ordered from the only source I could find - looked everywhere. but TA-1 is rare!
https://pharmalabglobal.com/product/thymosin-alpha-1-10mg-vial/

shipping from UK

I ordered TB-500 and BPC-157 from Trident Peptide UK
and
Thymosin Alpha-1, LL-37 and Epitalon from Pharmalabglobal.com

I will probably first start with adding TB-500 and LL-37 to my existing BPC-157 stack to try and heal my gut issues.

After a month I might try starting TA-1 and keep u guys updated ofcourse.

mitoMAN

I started Thymosin Alpha-1 today. 330mcg
After the shot I felt kind of dizzy and a bit sick for the next 8 hours. (Like mildly wanting to vomit)

10 days in with TB-500 500mcg daily and still using BPC-157 500mcg since May.
But no real success with BPC-157 alone. Maybe things will change with TA-1 and TB-500 in the mix now.

Just wondering, did you hear any feedback if there is a difference in taking twice weekly injections of TA-1 and TB-500 contrary to smaller dosages daily? These have long halflifes - so many peptide companies suggest taking it 2-3 times per week instead of daily.

Sometimes, "huge dosages 1-2 weekly" will have different impact than small dosages daily. Cant find much information on it tho.

mitoMAN

Interesting, a quick google confirmed your statement.
Even though I read exactly the opposite from peptide manufacturers.

But Tailor Made compoundings and even official Zadaxin dosing recommends 2x weekly.

TailorMadecompoundings:
Content & Potency: 1 x 5mL at 3000 mcg/mL ready-to-inject subcutaneous.
Suggested dosage: Inject .15mL subcutaneously once daily until vial is empty (1 month
supply) or inject 1.6mg 2 x 1 week.

Zadaxin:
Chronic Hepatitis B
The recommend-ed dose of ZADAXIN (thymalfasin) for chronic hepatitis B when used as a monotherapy or in combination with interferon (at the labeled dose and schedule for interferon) is 1.6 mg (900 µg/m2) administered subcutaneously twice a week for 6 to 12 months. Patients weighing less than 40 kg should receive a ZADAXIN (thymalfasin) dose of 40 µg/kg.

Another guide:
https://northamptonintegrativemedicine.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Thymosin-alpha-1-Monograph.pdf
Rapidly absorbed, peak serum within 2 hours, 2 hour half-life
Dosage:
- SubQ General Dosage - 1.5 mg SubQ every 3rd day - Treatment from 2 weeks for viral infection and 3 months or longer for HIV/cancer /Hepatitis B, C or complicated immune suppression or over-activation - Multiple over-lap of usage Zadaxin™ dosage - 1.6 mg twice weekly for 6-12 months

So I am mainly wondering if HUGE peaks every 3rd day have different effects than daily lower serum levels?

ChookityPop

So I am mainly wondering if HUGE peaks every 3rd day have different effects than daily lower serum levels?

Im wondering that too. I did 250mcg a day for 1 and a half month or so. I dont know if I noticed anything or not. I didnt get any allergic reactions from birch pollen. That was interesting, though they said it was very little birch pollen where I live also. Im def going to try Ta1 longterm. I think they fused the ta1 in a study with immunoglobulin and made the half life increase to almost 20 hours or something. wonder if it does the same if I take Gammanorm and ta1 at the same time, and the same spot. Probably not? Or mix them.. Maybe thats not safe. or Maybe it is... Ta1 is super interesting and I think the ideal scenario is to use it longterm to see effects.

Edit: its called Thymosin alpha 1-Fc and here is the source https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-30956-y

Among the strategies of extending serum half-life in the body, adding an immunoglobin G (IgG) Fc fragment is one of the most effective technologies. Result shows that the serum half-life of Tα1-Fc was 24.58 h, which is almost 13 times longer than of Tα1

Last edited:

mitoMAN

I read those study papers too!! Sadly I dont think you can just "combine" the two substances without fusing them somehow in a lab.

I was thinking about contacting those different Peptide podcasts and ask them to do a special show about possible peptide treatments for ME/CFS - which is highly interesting in terms of current COVID!
Maybe someone is interested : )

ChookityPop

I was thinking about contacting those different Peptide podcasts and ask them to do a special show about possible peptide treatments for ME/CFS - which is highly interesting in terms of current COVID!
Maybe someone is interested : )

Do it! That would be super interesting. Have you tried other peptides? I want to try epitalon.

mitoMAN

Got Epitalon in the freezer and will try it once I get an idea if TA-1 helps. Maybe in 2-3 weeks.
Also got LL-37 on hand for 12 weeks trial but will wait some more with it.

I also just ordred GHK-cu and might throw that in.

I take rHGH (not the ghrp peptides but the real deal) at 15iu every second day and try to swtich to 8iu daily now with 3 injections per day.

ChookityPop

Got Epitalon in the freezer and will try it once I get an idea if TA-1 helps. Maybe in 2-3 weeks.
Also got LL-37 on hand for 12 weeks trial but will wait some more with it.

I also just ordred GHK-cu and might throw that in.

I take rHGH (not the ghrp peptides but the real deal) at 15iu every second day and try to swtich to 8iu daily now with 3 injections per day.

Wow! Let us know how you feel. I have to order some too. LL-37 andGHK-cu is very interesting they are on my list too. How does the rHGH make you feel? I want to try that too!

mitoMAN

for the rHGH, its hard to say, but i THINK it got rid of all my fever like symptoms, shivering attacks, cold skin etc.
Especially my PEM crashes are much much softer.

All in all, I am still in bed for 16+ hours daily but without any pain or similar. Just fatigued.

BUT the real benefit from rHGH should show off after 6-12 months, its something you take for a quite long time and have to keep taking.

My dosage costs about 420€ per month!