• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

This may sound hokey..Rife Machine for CFS

This is a very interesting thread. About 10 years ago, I used to go and see a guy who used a frequency generator/rife machine. He was a millionaire and treated me for free. He was able to sweep me for all the pathogens etc that needed work. He said I was the most riddled/ill person he'd ever come across.

I went for a couple of treatments and the after effects were horrific but I was severely ill back then. Unfortunately i couldn't keep up the treatments because the man treating me was an obnoxious, arrogant, insulting rude prick of a man and I couldn't bare to be around him for a minute longer even with free treatments.

I then got into zapper research and as per Hulda Clark instructions, I built my own zapper, using crocodile clips, and copper pipes. With only one frequency, housed in a frosties cereal box! (I often consider making another these days as I could make it so much more attractive and can at least solder now.)

I used this for a few months and liked it so eventually bought a Hulda Clark zapper doing a video diary the whole time. The zapper provided a lot of improvements. Up until that point I could not survive more than 3 days without my supplements (Maximol and Revenol) crashing back to my vegetative state after day 3. However while zapping for a couple of hours a day, i was able for the first time ever to come off my supplements without crashing. I managed to stay off my supplements for 5 weeks while zapping before i started deteriorating again each time.

So the zapper wasn't enough to save me money by stopping the supplements entirely but it was enough to show to me that it was doing something and the video diaries showed the difference in me.

I then bought a slightly better zapper with more sweep settings and have used that on and off for the last 5 years while still taking the same supplements but i've become quite lazy with it over the last couple of years.

I'm now at a point where I can survive without my supplements for the first time in 10 years. I can now take them or leave them and no longer rely on them to stop me from being bedridden.

I've just ordered a rife today. I couldn't even entertain the idea of a rife years ago because of the cost. Now its possible so i'm doing it :)

Undisclosed

This is a very interesting thread. About 10 years ago, I used to go and see a guy who used a frequency generator/rife machine. He was a millionaire and treated me for free. He was able to sweep me for all the pathogens etc that needed work. He said I was the most riddled/ill person he'd ever come across.

Forgive me for being critical but how did he discern you had pathogens. I have read this story a few times before re; millionaire giving free treatment to the illest person ever.

How did you know he was a millionaire.

Did you follow up with his comment about you being the most ill.
I went for a couple of treatments and the after effects were horrific but I was severely ill back then. Unfortunately i couldn't keep up the treatments because the man treating me was an obnoxious, arrogant, insulting rude prick of a man and I couldn't bare to be around him for a minute longer even with free treatments.

That is pretty bad. I have had some arrogant rude doctors in my life. Some have been beneficial. If a therapy works it should have nothing to do with a doctor being rude.
I then got into zapper research and as per Hulda Clark instructions, I built my own zapper, using crocodile clips, and copper pipes. With only one frequency, housed in a frosties cereal box! (I often consider making another these days as I could make it so much more attractive and can at least solder now.)

I used this for a few months and liked it so eventually bought a Hulda Clark zapper doing a video diary the whole time. The zapper provided a lot of improvements. Up until that point I could not survive more than 3 days without my supplements (Maximol and Revenol) crashing back to my vegetative state after day 3. However while zapping for a couple of hours a day, i was able for the first time ever to come off my supplements without crashing. I managed to stay off my supplements for 5 weeks while zapping before i started deteriorating again each time.

So the zapper wasn't enough to save me money by stopping the supplements entirely but it was enough to show to me that it was doing something and the video diaries showed the difference in me.

This zapper thing is nothing other than unproven quackery. Hulda Clark claimed the zapper could cure cancer. Guess what, she died of cancer. I would attribute feeling better to something else.

I then bought a slightly better zapper with more sweep settings and have used that on and off for the last 5 years while still taking the same supplements but i've become quite lazy with it over the last couple of years.

I'm now at a point where I can survive without my supplements for the first time in 10 years. I can now take them or leave them and no longer rely on them to stop me from being bedridden.

I've just ordered a rife today. I couldn't even entertain the idea of a rife years ago because of the cost. Now its possible so i'm doing it :)

It's not rife. It's all quackery. Maybe you are just feeling better because you are.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion, as am i. I'm not here to proove anything to anyone, nor get anyone's approval; just sharing my experience of it.

I didn't think it was relevant to ask him for paperwork to proove his savings when he was letting me use it for free. I approached him not the other way around, it was just a hobby of his. His house where he treated me was worth just under a million as I looked it up at the time.

I can't remember exactly what he did as it was so long ago but he spent many hours doing it.

You said if a therapy works, it should have nothing to do with a doctor being rude.

I can't figure out what that sentence means.

Forgive me for being critical but how did he discern you had pathogens. I have read this story a few times before re; millionaire giving free treatment to the illest person ever.

How did you know he was a millionaire.

Did you follow up with his comment about you being the most ill.

That is pretty bad. I have had some arrogant rude doctors in my life. Some have been beneficial. If a therapy works it should have nothing to do with a doctor being rude.

This zapper thing is nothing other than unproven quackery. Hulda Clark claimed the zapper could cure cancer. Guess what, she died of cancer. I would attribute feeling better to something else.

It's not rife. It's all quackery. Maybe you are just feeling better because you are.

SHORT VERSION: Rife machine playback free on YouTube!!

Hi, I'm new here, so please allow me to make mistakes, and feel free to correct me or my views.

I stumbled upon this Rife machine thread and remembered Dr. Horowitz mentioning Rife machines, Doug Coil machines (but not zappers, iirc) and other "quackery" as legit protocols in his YouTube talk at the 2017 Lyme conference. That was a culture shock -- in 2005, I was asked to join a company building Rife machines and were curing people secretly in spa's. I declined the job offer.

After reading the posts here, I looked for RIFE MACHINE TESTIMONIALS. One of the mfg's sites took over my Windows 10 laptop like a virus and shut off my WiFi, too. So, I went to YouTube instead and found most unprofessional or non-credible "testimonials". However, I saw that there were actual Rife audio's galore.

I just tried RIFE ITCHING for an hour, and compared that with STOP ITCHING background music. To me, the RIFE frequency playback was 10X more effective.

So, bottom line, you can "own" a "Rife Machine" with a laptop!

There are Rife frequency playbacks on Youtube for many diseases and health conditions.

I also watched documentaries of the inventor of the Rife machine -- he was like Tesla!

Another inventor like Rife is Bob Beck -- Bob Beck Protocol, Bob Beck Blood Purifier, etc etc.

I hope you all try these Rife frequencies on Youtube, and report your findings.

Cheers!

Hey, look! People with Bartonella say they are getting cured by Rife machines, Doug coils!

Personally, I like the Doug Coil better - works instantly, it seems!

RIFE MACHINE CURED BARTONELLA SEARCH:
https://ca.search.yahoo.com/yhs/sea...ca.search&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-001&csel=1

DOUG COIL SEARCH, CURED BARTONELLA:
https://ca.search.yahoo.com/yhs/sea...ca.search&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-001&csel=1

Could you ladies and gents in this forum please dig deep and advise what seems credible?

Cheers!