• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

This article is kind of blowing my mind

Daffodil

Do you know if they help if the issue is mold related?
for that, i might try dr. joseph brewers nasal protocol and then maybe top it off with probiotics. but maybe u could try just probiotics. maybe u can get the marcons test ...? i do not know too much about this cuz mold did not show up as a problem for me. at least i dont think it did. but i did try the protocol for a while.

if it were me now,...i would just take poop lol

do you mean for microbioma.org? that is bank transfer, $2000 USD for either 6 enemas or 120 capsules. In my experience and a few others, capsules seem to work better

Can you describe the nature of your improvement? How long did it take to see results? Any side effects? Did you get to see a GI Map of the Microbioma donor?

Lots of questions, any answers are appreciated.

do you mean for microbioma.org? that is bank transfer, $2000 USD for either 6 enemas or 120 capsules. In my experience and a few others, capsules seem to work better

Sorry, one more question: do you know which Microbioma donor you used? I've heard there are two currently.