The Scientist: Probiotics’ Effects on the Microbiome Vary Widely

I consumed one of 2 bottles of Immuno-IP20 which I purchased online from a reputable source and they appear to have done nothing but send my stomach in the wrong direction. Basically they have made me constipated and gave me a prolonged pain in my lower abdomen. Stopping them eased the stomach pains but still the constipation remains 3 weeks after stopping them. I also felt no benefits from taking them.

One media source was promoting them a few months ago, the same media source is now saying they may just be a fad.

HowToEscape?

I consumed one of 2 bottles of Immuno-IP20 which I purchased online from a reputable source and they appear to have done nothing but send my stomach in the wrong direction. Basically they have made me constipated and gave me a prolonged pain in my lower abdomen. Stopping them eased the stomach pains but still the constipation remains 3 weeks after stopping them. I also felt no benefits from taking them.

One media source was promoting them a few months ago, the same media source is now saying they may just be a fad.
Of course, you can always trust the media.