• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The ME/CFS Diary, New Smart Phone App

Has anyone tried the new Android Smart phone app for ME/CFS? I have been involved in the creation of this app since development started about 10 months ago. We are keen to receive feedback on the current version and for future versions. Please leave your comments and I can answer some questions. If you have downloaded the app and have experience of using the app it would be great to hear from you.

You can check out the functions and uses here: http://www.mecfsdiary.com/

Please leave your comments and I can answer some questions
Oh, goodie! I just discovered this app the other day! Would love to ask the following:
1) will it work with a laptop? Indeed, a MacBook? An iPad? What version iOS is needed?
2) how detailed in entering my symptoms do I need to be? There are days when I can't think my way out of a paper bag with both ends open--

Have used in the past, promoted me to rediscover.

Have you thought about HR monitoring section eg average & max. Know many are keeping under individual level that leads to PEM?

Know could be in comments & has facility to add extra symptoms, but wonder if might be useful prompt to explore?