• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Temp 37.6 C (99,68 F) for 6 months after covid along with cough, fatigue, coated tongue

IThinkImTurningJapanese

Vitamin d by the way is an immunosuppressant

Thank you for mentioning that, a little Googling lead to this, Vitamin D Deficiency Study Raises New Questions About Disease And Supplements.

I haven't experienced fever, but have felt feverish countless times after the Delta variant. I contracted Covid in the spring of 2020 in Hokkaido. When I was exposed to the Delta variant I had very good immunity and almost an asymptomatic experience.

But the long haul symptoms afterwards have been far worse than the original.

I've been failing to sunbathe recently, just relying on supplements. I think you've discovered something that can turn the tide in my favor. I had no idea that supplementation was inferior.

Dr. Bruce Patterson seems to be the most knowledgeable about Long Covid.

Pyrrhus

Go to the doctor?

It's worth a shot, although I wouldn't expect much. A coated tongue could be a fungal infection that can be treated with antifungals. A doctor could also test your vitamin D levels to make sure it isn't too high after your supplementation. But I wouldn't expect any doctor to be able to help with Long Covid right now...

I hope this helps and best wishes.

It's worth a shot, although I wouldn't expect much. A coated tongue could be a fungal infection that can be treated with antifungals. A doctor could also test your vitamin D levels to make sure it isn't too high after your supplementation. But I wouldn't expect any doctor to be able to help with Long Covid right now...

I hope this helps and best wishes.
Actually I was hoping to see you here.
My thrombocytes are above range and also my eosinophils.
I was thinking of a chronic bacterial infection.
What do you think?
Doctor send me to do an x ray of my lungs...

Pyrrhus

My thrombocytes are above range and also my eosinophils.
I was thinking of a chronic bacterial infection.
What do you think?

It's possible that you contracted an opportunistic bacterial infection after the COVID infection. It's also possible that your COVID infection is ongoing. (You haven't provided many details about your condition.)

Maybe your doctor could extract some fluid from your lungs and test the fluid for bacteria, fungi, and the coronavirus? Sometimes the coronavirus tests negative in the throat and nose, but it tests positive in the lungs.

I hope this helps.

It's possible that you contracted an opportunistic bacterial infection after the COVID infection. It's also possible that your COVID infection is ongoing. (You haven't provided many details about your condition.)

Maybe your doctor could extract some fluid from your lungs and test the fluid for bacteria, fungi, and the coronavirus? Sometimes the coronavirus tests negative in the throat and nose, but it tests positive in the lungs.

I hope this helps.
So i was tested in throat and mouth region. Negative for bacteria, positive for fungus.
Doctor told me its viral.
But what should I do?
Cistus Incanus 6 cups a day help a bit.