• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Supporting the CARE for Long COVID Act (S.3726)

Dakota15

Supporting the CARE for Long COVID Act (S.3726)
renderTimingPixel.png

Sharing Solve ME's link to support the CARE for Long COVID Act (S.3726)?
"Recently, Senators Kaine, Markey and Duckworth introduced the Comprehensive Access to Resources and Education (CARE) for Long COVID Act (S.3726), legislation to help people living with long-term COVID-19 symptoms and post-viral illness. This legislation is critical because it will:
  1. Accelerate research by centralizing data regarding long COVID patient experiences;
  2. Increase understanding of treatment efficacy and disparities by expanding research to provide recommendations to improve the health care system’s responses to long COVID;
  3. Educate long COVID patients and medical providers by working with the CDC to develop and provide the public with information on common symptoms, treatment, and other related illnesses;
  4. Facilitate interagency coordination to educate employers and schools on the impact of long COVID and employment, disability, and education rights for people with long COVID; and
  5. Develop partnerships between community-based organizations, social service providers, and legal assistance providers to help people with long COVID access needed services.
With your support, you can help us fund research, education, and support services for people with post-viral illnesses like Long COVID & ME/CFS."

Solve ME's populated template that takes less than a minute & will go to your Senators asking for their support.

https://p2a.co/i5SZHd5