• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Support Dr Sarah Myhill, help fellow CFS sufferers AND get your name IN PRINT

Do you want to support Dr Sarah Myhill, help fellow CFS sufferers AND get your name in print?

You Do?

Then read on!

With the upcoming court case and further GMC hearings, Support Dr Myhill wants to raise money to help pay for the legal costs which Dr Myhill will necessarily incur as a result of the continuing GMC action against her. Monies raised in this way will be paid direct to Dr Myhills legal team and it is stressed that none of this money will pass to Dr Myhill herself.

So, here is the plan; calling all Mums, Moms, Dads, Pas, Sisters, Brothers, Daughters and Sons and anyone else at all, we need your recipes!

As those of you who know about Dr Myhills treatment protocol will understand, the Stone Age Diet is an important building block in the recovery strategy. For those who dont know what we are talking about please see http://www.drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/Stone_Age_Diet

The emphasis has always seemed to have been on what you are not allowed to eat rather than all the lovely things that you can eat on this diet. So, if you could please send us your home made recipes which follow this diet (any format will do, word, pdf etc) then we will put them altogether in a pdf file which we will post on the Support Dr Myhill website. Then, this virtual recipe book can be downloaded via a paypal button where the amount you donate will be up to you. We are also considering offering a hard copy by post but in that case your contribution will need to cover at least the cost of posting and packaging.

After Dr Myhill is reinstated the pdf file can then be given to Dr Myhill as a present and placed on her website for all future patients to use free of charge.

When you submit your recipe you can ask for your name to be included as the author of that recipe or if you prefer you can remain anonymous.

Finally, we will award a prize, yet to be determined, for the best name for the cookbook! So, please include your ideas for that too!

Please send recipes and cookbook name ideas to craighrobinson@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks to the people who have already sent me recipes.

One arrived within 5 minutes of the first internet post!

If you have any questions please pm me or email me at the above address.

Thanks for your support as ever,

Craig

carolwxyz99

Thanks. I take it that cocounut oil and cocount milk and cocoa powder are allowed in a stone age diet then. I hadn't been sure especially as she said no chocolate.