• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Super Immune Activator - GcMAF by Living Technologies

raghav

Hi folks,
I have been taking Super Immune Activator Yogurt (GcMAF) made at home with the kit sold by Living Technologies. It has been 4 days since I started it. Already I am seeing improvements in my bowel symptoms. I am able to eat raw vegetable salads. This is their link
https://www.living-technologies.info/product-category/macrophage-activator/
The kit cost 163 USD + USPS express shipping (which cost me 68 dollars ) to ship it to India.

I am using raw cow's milk obtained from my neighbourhood milkman. I dont boil the milk. I just add the kefir grains to the milk wait for 24 to 36 hrs and then add the probiotic (Garden of Life) powder and Colostrum Powder (roughly 10 grams). Stir it in a blender and wait for another 4 hrs and then you are good to go. This will last me 8 to 10 days at 50 ml twice a day). Of course before taking it I have to add vitamin d3 + k2 3 drops (Maxx labs). Swirl the liquid in my mouth for 1 minute and then swallow it.

I am posting this because it is comparatively cheaper than Bravo. But I would ideally like to compare it after trying Bravo. But it is too costly. I dont know what the customs duty will be if Bravo is shipped to India. This kit which I bought from Living Technologies luckily did not incur any duties. The supplier Ms. Sonia Novick says it will last around 5 to 6 months.

I am just hoping the improvements dont revert to the original state as it happened with Vielight Neuro Alpha. keeping my fingers crossed.
Raghav

rodgergrummidge

Hi folks,
I have been taking Super Immune Activator Yogurt (GcMAF) made at home with the kit sold by Living Technologies. It has been 4 days since I started it. Already I am seeing improvements in my bowel symptoms. I am able to eat raw vegetable salads. This is their link
The kit cost 163 USD + USPS express shipping (which cost me 68 dollars ) to ship it to India.

I am using raw cow's milk obtained from my neighbourhood milkman. I dont boil the milk. I just add the kefir grains to the milk wait for 24 to 36 hrs and then add the probiotic (Garden of Life) powder and Colostrum Powder (roughly 10 grams). Stir it in a blender and wait for another 4 hrs and then you are good to go. This will last me 8 to 10 days at 50 ml twice a day). Of course before taking it I have to add vitamin d3 + k2 3 drops (Maxx labs). Swirl the liquid in my mouth for 1 minute and then swallow it.

I am posting this because it is comparatively cheaper than Bravo. But I would ideally like to compare it after trying Bravo. But it is too costly. I dont know what the customs duty will be if Bravo is shipped to India. This kit which I bought from Living Technologies luckily did not incur any duties. The supplier Ms. Sonia Novick says it will last around 5 to 6 months.

I am just hoping the improvements dont revert to the original state as it happened with Vielight Neuro Alpha. keeping my fingers crossed.
Raghav

Hi @raghav , what you have purchased doesnt appear to be GcMAF. What the link and your description seem to indicate is that you have purchased probiotic starter cultures that you add to milk/etc.

Injectible GcMAF is something quite different and can be purchased over the internet. The science publications reporting GcMAF have been shown to have serious flaws with several papers retracted. There are significant dangers in injecting GcMAF which are summarized here. Of course any pharmaceutical bought over the internet will have its risks, but the risks of buying injectible medicines over the internet can be potentially dangerous.

As an aside that may be related to your improvement, a recent Dutch study found that the abundance of dairy fermentation-related bacteria increased in individuals that drank buttermilk (sour milk with a low fat content) compared to those that drank regular whole milk (3.5% fat content) with the largest increases found for the Leuconostoc mesenteroides and the Lactococcus lactis strains (science 2016 • VOL 352 ISSUE 6285).

rodger

ukxmrv

Hi folks,

Thank you for posting this. My symptoms improved on the MAF314 but I've not been able to afford to buy any of the Bravo yoghurt.

However all the good effects (including the stomach ones) wore off after a few months when I stopped taking it.

Can you let us know how you get on please?

raghav

@rodgergrummidge This cocktail of raw milk + kefir grains + colostrum + Probiotic + vit d3 produces approx 490 ng of GcMAF per liter of the final cocktail. Previously I have never ever been able to tolerate probiotics or colostrum. I have tried them separately and that too many attempts but I used to end up with mucous, cramps, urgent bowel movements 10 to 12 times a day. But this fermented broth produces gcmaf. Per day if you are taking 50 ml twice it is approximaltely 50 ng of gcmaf per day. This is the link of bravo which gives quantified value of the gcmaf.
https://naturalsolutions.nz/content/bravo

Bravo is designed to produce 490ng of GcMAF in every litre of probiotic by natural fermentation

raghav

@ukxmrv I will definitely keep posting on my improvements. I got the gcmafplus cream day before yesterday from Australia. I applied a fingertip amount of that to the back of my left hand and I did not get any negative symptoms on that day. But yesterday I had a feeling of tiredness. Today I am back to normal. So I am wondering whether I should stop applying the cream for a fortnight till the yogurt sets my intestines right.

The yogurt is definitely producing benefits. Yesterday I ate around 250 gms of boiled roasted potatoes. Today I didn't have any discomfort. I had one bm which was well formed stools. Sorry to being so vivid. But before the yogurt even 50 gms of potatoes will send me running to the toilet 7 to 8 times the next day and the fatigue was also unbearable. But today I am relaxed and no production of expectorant in my rectum. My rectal tone is back to normal.

@ukxmrv the major cost in the cocktail is the colostrum and the difficulty of getting raw cow's milk. Colostrum costs around 50% of the total cost. Of course the probiotics costs 25 % and Vit d3 + k2 drops cost 25 % For me there is a milk vendor in my neighbourhood who has some 10 cows in the middle of the city ! As soon as the cow is milked I buy 1 liter and bring it home and immediately add the kefir grains given by Living Technologies. I dont know what strain the kefir is.Bravo uses its own propreitary kefir. I would definitely love to give Bravo a try. But that is too costly.

The lady Ms. Sonia Novick who owns Living Technologies has posted vidoes of how to make the yogurt on youtube This is the link.

I would like to state that I have no financial interest in this venture. I am a fellow sufferer of CFS and I want to help as many people as possible.

raghav

Yesterday I had a dish made from bengal gram and today I did not have any problem. Usually if I take bengal gram my colon will go into very severe spasms. No such problem today. Yes the yogurt is working ! I am also using gcmaf plus cream.

raghav

I am not taking it now. Sorry. I am using doxepin 10 mg for calming my bowels. It is definitely worth a try. She will respond to your emails.