• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Sucking Sensation in Forehead

Daffodil

hello. does anyone have a sucking feeling and tightness in the forehead? i know it is from lack of bloodflow and i think the frontal lobe is where they found a tiny lesion on my last MRI.

its getting worse for me so i am wondering if anyone else has it. thanks

sue
xox

kat0465

yes sue,
it's right above my eyebrows where i get this feeling. it hangs around for several weeks and then dissappears for a while.
i didn't know how to even describe it, but what you said fits perfect. Wierd feeling and i don't have a clue what it's from

it's one of the symptoms i haven't told the dr about. i had a MRI about a year ago and they found several small lesions, but couldnt tell me what the heck they were.

Kat

Daffodil

kat thanks. i am sure its lack of blood flow and the frontal lobe is where i had a small lesion a few yrs ago. i know its getting worse and i will have several lesions next time i check. i dont understand why its getting so much worse lately. before i would get this feeling on rare occasions; now its there almost all day, everyday. i suppose whatever infection i have is spreading.

mala i just started the curcumin 2 days ago but have had this feeling for a long time.

sue
xox