• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Study finds infectious retrovirus in pet vaccines - Vet screening methods inadequate

acer2000

And that is exactly what happens!!!

... but I would rather not rock the boat at this stage, if you get my drift. We need pharma on our side at this vulnerable stage of xmrv research. So to that effect I won't be posting anything on the subject. If you want references drop me a private message.

I was wondering about this. Do you have a link to a decent study that shows that HIV load goes up in response to vaccine challenge?

FernRhizome

ARGH! Last night while I was sound asleep my dear cat jumped on my bed and sat purring on my chest. As usual. But this time he was a little too close to my face. As he purred happily he drooled directly into my nostrils! I was sound asleep after many nights of insomnia and so I did my best to get the drool out but I didn't want to get out of bed and fully out of deep sleep and yet the rest of the night I could feel the drool working it's way up my nostrils!!!!! Totally disgusting!!!! Especially given whatever retrovirus he has (he has some neurological issues!!!) I have probably now contracted!!!! If it's humanly possible to do so. ~FernRhizome