• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Stiffness and Pain

Carrigon

Today is one of my worst days of stiffness and pain all over. Can't bend anything, can't move. Everything just hurts. Every joint, everything. Alot of people have told me it's the advanced Lyme, but I don't know. Does anyone else have this with the stiffness and pain?

The only thing that works on it is Aleeve, but I can't take it because of the acid reflux. I've tried everything else, nothing helps but that. I'm just dying today. It's like a body wide arthritis.

I get this when the barametric pressure drops, and also when I REALLY overdo it, but I also have Fibromyalgia. Nothing helps it for me except resting for days, unless I am lucky and am traveling where there is a hot tub! I can't wait for the day that I can afford one so that I can get relief now and then