• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Started 4ME / nexavir

trickthefox

Yo guys
I just started 4ME (nexavir) and feeling a bit more spacey and tired, has anyone who has tried this felt the same? is it normal to feel a bit worse at the start? I have huge histamene issues, and wander if its triggered some of those?
Would love to hear from some people on this

frederic83

I felt a bit feverish and very tired (slept all day) after 5 injections. Now I slow down and/or space the injections.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I felt a bit feverish and very tired (slept all day) after 5 injections. Now I slow down and/or space the injections.
How often are you injecting and what quantity? I do better with smaller injections (1 ml) and less frequently (every other day).

trickthefox

I personally discontinued the 4 ME and am feeling much better with the removal of them - on that note I have about 9 vials left if anyone wants them at a discounted price - i know im not exactly selling them with my bad account haha, but its good to be honest! if someone wants them - let me know

frederic83

How often are you injecting and what quantity? I do better with smaller injections (1 ml) and less frequently (every other day).

1ml/day is ok. Another problem with the 2ml injection is that it is painful at the injection site a few hours after the injection. The pain can last a few days, even in the butt cheeks.

1ml/day is very tolerable for the pain, and I don't have the fever, I would be always sick otherwise.

I don't have "good effects" right now. I did my 11th injections.

@trickthefox Are you positive for a specific pathogen?

Sushi

It took many months for me to start getting the "good effects," but once they came, there was a real boost. I use 31 gauge, very short needles and inject in the lower belly (pull up a big pinch of flesh). I haven't had pain with this technique.

RML

I think at first I used to feel shaky or muscle twiches , something funny anyway that I don't usually get, in my legs for a bit after taking it. It just felt weird, not painful or scary. But I did feel a really big uptake in energy levels around that time too.

Biarritz13

1ml/day is ok. Another problem with the 2ml injection is that it is painful at the injection site a few hours after the injection. The pain can last a few days, even in the butt cheeks.

1ml/day is very tolerable for the pain, and I don't have the fever, I would be always sick otherwise.

@trickthefox Are you positive for a specific pathogen?

He is positive to the Elispot. How is it going on with you anyway? La crème c'est bien après le Nexavir (genre 1-2 mois)...

It took many months for me to start getting the "good effects," but once they came, there was a real boost. I use 31 gauge, very short needles and inject in the lower belly (pull up a big pinch of flesh). I haven't had pain with this technique.

Hi Sushi, are you still on it?

Sushi

Are you still take it now? Do you have an opinion on the transdermal cream?
I can't get it, so no, I am no longer taking it. The transdermal cream is made from a powder. I tried the powder (in capsules) for a month and found it had no effect for me so I have never tried it as a cream as it is very expensive.