• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Spiritual boost

Nanni

i was looking for something to watch on amazon yesterday and came across a nice little documentary about angels, first hand encounters mostly. I have been a big believer in visualization and watching my thoughts, as we all have to do.... I used to meditate often but can’t seem to much anymore. I think I got mad about the pain and just tired of trying. I was once told that angels are all around all the time but you have to ask for their help. And then I realized I don’t ask for help ever if at all possible. You all know how it is. So yesterday I asked my angels for help. I’m in a bit of a cynical place so didn’t expect much. But I have noticed a something, a calming in my gut, a little less pain for awhile. I’ll take any help I can get and you know what if you ask for help the worst that can happen is nothing.

Wolfcub

i was looking for something to watch on amazon yesterday and came across a nice little documentary about angels, first hand encounters mostly. I have been a big believer in visualization and watching my thoughts, as we all have to do.... I used to meditate often but can’t seem to much anymore. I think I got mad about the pain and just tired of trying. I was once told that angels are all around all the time but you have to ask for their help. And then I realized I don’t ask for help ever if at all possible. You all know how it is. So yesterday I asked my angels for help. I’m in a bit of a cynical place so didn’t expect much. But I have noticed a something, a calming in my gut, a little less pain for awhile. I’ll take any help I can get and you know what if you ask for help the worst that can happen is nothing.

@Nanni Yes, don't be shy. Ask for help through prayer.
I am a Christian, but don't wish to "push" my own ways onto anyone else. But I have had prayers answered. I prayed for the dying to be comforted, and feedback came that such things had happened.
Once I felt so desperately ill about 2 months ago I prayed for myself, and within a few minutes felt suddenly stronger and a lot better. Not forever....it wasn't a "cure" but dear Lord it helped. Thank you. I talk to Him as I would to a deep Soul Friend.
I have never prayed to Angels directly or am aware of Angelic visitations. But I have been blessed with comforts and glimpses of a lovely Peace and Joy, and for sure Angels are Messengers of God. So maybe one carried messages and blessings on more than one occasion -who knows?

May you also be blessed and comforted, Nanni.

Nanni

Thank you. It’s my wish for all of us, that we find moments of peace, wherever they come from. And actually these last few days I have been seeing what a difference it makes when my physical condition improves. For awhile now I’ve been slowly getting worse so it’s been difficult to tell if it’s my attitude or what. But my my gut pain has been unmistakable and got really bad. And I know that brings in neurotransmitter production problems, and mood disorders so it got fuzzy. Turns out some of it has been due to the affect of hormone medication on my stomach and they got out of balance. I am still straightening it out but when I have a day and then another where my pain is much improved...It’s really noticeable and I guess it validates how well I’ve been doing,considering. I’m always feeling like I’m a day late and a dollar short. It’s a whole new world when you get some relief. Pain is exhausting. Every one on this forum is actively doing what they can to get better and it’s a lot. We really need to give ourselves a high five now and then.