• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

SMCI's May 2018 webinar with Dr. Komaroff - now online

jpcv

Attached is a YouTube of SMCI's recent webinar with Dr. Komaroff. He provides a great overview of some recent research. I particularly enjoyed some of the slides he showed from studies showing differences between patients and controls.

Yes, and the reviews on exams, brain and imune disfunction were very good.
I think he could have talked more about metabolism

Diwi9

Administrator
Yes, and the reviews on exams, brain and imune disfunction were very good.
I think he could have talked more about metabolism
True...but I was excited today when I saw a tweet from Carol Head of SMCI who is at the conference in London...she mentioned that lots of new papers will be published out of Norway. Hopefully there will be some metabolic research in there as that team did publish on PDH. Plus, we should have more findings from the Ron Davis/Robert Phair collaboration by the end of summer. Can you tell that I'm excited about new research!?