• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
Hi guys,

Important event coming up if you are able to make it:

Tocq_jpLnd-dCvxKHzsxwmvp0QJ_hAFqJKB1Bl-Ek0kLzjzQyBcJCsus1E99yTjkwYjs67JX6_9RcOfHiwuQhHKrn6PD6Yc5o4nZlkbVA7NkfKNwws0ueEF_tsZrtL2nREnorGCgOzFGBQlxZtwZJp7oha3vAh4Xf0UZeyVnJNj1NN_zTKflEXYlkGEgyshDBEpSvpk8hbPaiWA=s0-d-e1-ft

pnD4wXwg2fKqCcHGolEufhbfQekDy2uVc_jMulnGLpgDz1hSeLCMVLl4rSw2sFzBlThFShVu0yxivKbsy6M6Ya7LUVUTXfg16sAgCwUynX_u=s0-d-e1-ft

JOIN OMF at Upcoming NIH
Accelerating Research on ME/CFS Conference April 4-5, 2019

Registration is now open for Accelerating Research on ME/CFS, a scientific conference to be held at NIH on April 4-5, 2019 at the NIH Bethesda, Maryland campus.

The program includes presentations by six members of our Scientific Advisory Board including Ronald W. Davis, PhD, and several members of our Working Group. Linda Tannenbaum, OMF Founder and CEO/President is an active member of the planning committee and will be attending with additional members of our OMF team.

To help make this a productive and welcoming meeting, OMF is pleased to be the sponsor for lunch and coffee breaks for both days of meetings.

This conference is open to the public and has limited seating capacity.Register here to join in person or via free Livestream. Learn more about the event here.

www.omf.ngo

Thanks,

B

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent