Does anyone have extremely increased neuro symptoms when going out into loud environments or into stores with artificial lighting?
I get confused/panicked/severe Derealization/slurred speech and severe dizziness & apathy.
I had to go to the DMV and apply to renew my DL even tho I hardly drive any more. And the entire experience was hallucinagenic.
Maybe it wasn't horribly loud, but still very overstimulating with the ME stress of (after having to read and study the stupid manual, and actually get there)
1) nobody at the handicap appointment booth
2) I cannot stand in lines, so the one chair made me: OUT OF LINE ORDER.
3) a near civil war broke out as Screener One abused me, in front of the 22 people waiting in the official line.
4) now in tears.
5) now barely passing the vision check.
6) now not triggering the finger print machine...that triggers go to the next station.
7)Now taking a test with a pencil, I have also somehow broken the computer taking test.
8) I passed, somehow.
No way, will I have a license should they ask me to take a Drive Test....next time.