• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Seem to have accidentally started a Panorama UK campaign HELP !!!!!

sproggle

Jan
Time for your bit....

Have completely redrafted the letter, changed the style etc. Asking lots of questions with info in between.

Come on then peeps what dya think?? Honest, frank replies from all please!!

Would you be happy for this to be widely circulated and for it to be the basis of a campaign? Think it needs any major/minor changes or improvments? Also, notice any niggly little typos etc... bound to be some especially in the reference section or things I should have referenced better but havn't yet. Looked at it too much myself needs fresh eyes....

Thanks very much for you input, in advance! :D

Jan xx

*Edit Ok really wish I hadn't started this will thread with such a panic stricken sounding title now I've got my thoughts together!! :ashamed:
oh dear lol! doesn't exactly generate confidence! :tear:

sproggle

Jan
Just to say rather than repost the letter with few corrections -just been back and corrected last posting on it.
We're really getting it together now. Will prob stop posting here &just post a link in advocacy section when projects in full flow.

Having said that, any input at this stage still very welcome!

Jan xx