• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

SCENAR treatments for neuro, fibro,....

invisiblejungle

Susan,

I just purchased a home device because I have been so impressed with it. I will be picking it up from my doctors in a couple of weeks. The in-office treatments have helped with fibro pain, migraines, sleep, and calming the dysregulated autonomic nervous system. You need someone to do the treatments on your back but going down either side of the spine and a few other key places helps the CFS. (I hadn't heard of the attachment you purchased that helps it sit at your shoulder blades. What a great tool!) My doc is recommending it be used everyday at least for a while since I have been ill for nearly 11 years. I found some things that it helped were easy to see immediately and others I didn't notice right away but as time passed without a treatment I felt worse and then better again with another treatment. It can help with the fatigue too but depending on the extent of your fatigue and duration, you will probably need to address it from more than one angle. I am taking supplements for the mitochondria which are helping the fatigue. Nothing to this point has helped fatigue until taking NT Factor. (I started scenar after the NT Factor so it is hard to access how much scenar on its own is helping vs the supplements.)

They are doing some major research on scenar as a cure for scoliosis so I think there are many implications for its use. I am glad it is helping with your pain. That was the most obvious thing that it helped for me too.

I will need to be trained as well as my husband who will be doing most of the treatments on me. Once I have a better understanding of where to treat and how to do it properly (since there are different techniques and settings), I might be able to suggest where and how to address the fatigue issues but for now I am a beginner just trying to learn. The one thing I do know it that is does help with several things and that means less medications and less pain.

I hope you are not near where any of the flooding took place. I have 2 good friends in Australia one was not affected and one was.

Hi Resting,

I was wondering which Scenar model you got and what specific locations have helped you the most? Technique seems to be very important with Scenar. The main thing preventing me from healing is my crazy autonomic nervous system.

invisiblejungle

The Scenar lady has purchased a Bio-energy machine....computer.... that shows ups all your weakness in the body. She just came back from the Ukraine after training.

You attach yourself to it and then it reads the body eg, heart comes up in 3d colour with numbers all over it from 1-7.....7 means you are sick in that section. She then clicks the mouse and frequencies penetrate that section of the heart to lower that number and heal. It even maps chromosones. It is like a CT scan only no radiation. The next visit she continues on and re checks previous work and the lower numbers remain low. It has not made me feel better. My naturopath from Germany has one...cost $66,000 and it diagnoses the body as well, can pick up gut bacteria.

Hi Susan,

I know this is an old post, but I just had to ask if you know the name of this bio-scanning machine that your Scenar therapist used. Electromedicine is one of my favorite topics and I love learning about new devices. :cool:

susan

A lot of water under the bridge now and I have to say the Bio energetic machines don't interest me much any more as a healing tool for this illness....fascinating they maybe. I cannot tell you which ones they were. My German Naturopath brought hers from Germany but she does not diagnose with it. She reads the body's energy and treats from that.

susan

Hi Resting,

I was wondering which Scenar model you got and what specific locations have helped you the most? Technique seems to be very important with Scenar. The main thing preventing me from healing is my crazy autonomic nervous system.

The Scenar I got is the sport model, second cheapest. It has a little window in the front. Sometimes it helps but many times not.
Really technique is not that important. You treat the spine as that is like the trunk of the tree and then the branches get healed. Also the hand is like treating the spine. Then you can put it anywhere. Quite frankly I would not outlay the money in hindsight. If you want to know how to treat the autonomic nervous system. Look into the Gupta Amygdala re training prog. Cfs.recovery.com. It has helped more than anything understand the the tricks the ANS plays.

. Also do TRE and it is slowly healing me plus yoga. Gupta coach has taught me about it. Traumaprevention.com If you look at the book on Amazon Cfs Unravelled it verifies also that the malfunction of the ANS is the cause of CFS. I totally believe this now after 25 yrs.

invisiblejungle

If you want to know how to treat the autonomic nervous system. Look into the Gupta Amygdala re training prog. Cfs.recovery.com. It has helped more than anything understand the the tricks the ANS plays.

. Also do TRE and it is slowly healing me plus yoga. Gupta coach has taught me about it. Traumaprevention.com If you look at the book on Amazon Cfs Unravelled it verifies also that the malfunction of the ANS is the cause of CFS. I totally believe this now after 25 yrs.

I downloaded the TRE video but don't have enough energy to do the exercises yet.

Thanks for the book recommendation. In regards to the ANS, does it talk about any unique therapies, or is it just a review of common recommendations?

susan

I would suggest you buy the TRE book. He has a very good DVD too if you can afford it, the book tells you how simple traumas can add to body burden by affecting the reptilian brain and remains locked in.

Everyone who reads this book is enthralled by it. I would suggest you get guidance on doing TRE and only do a minute a day to begin with or you might get more panic..i did. After 8 mths i can still only do 4 mins every 2 nd day...that is how powerful it is.Don't buy DVD from Amazon..old version. All of us who began this journey have been impacted emotionally or physically from TRE...but we improve, become more peaceful.. The Amygdala in the brain is used to running the show and as we begin to let go, we get a kick back. The bpdy is trying to re boot. It is a slow process. Coach has us only doing the LAST exercise. But if you can't Tremor, do all of them.

Cfs Unravelled is only $1. And soon will be free. But he tells of the absolute cause. He is a Physicist who has cured himself. Calming the body is the cure meditation TRE yoga etc....supps help a bit, plug a few dykes....not the cure.

Resting

The Scenar model I purchased is the home version. Not the pricey professional model. I use it daily and it is still helping my ANS. I have my spouse use the 'brushing technique' on my shoulders and neck. Just change the setting from F, FM, AM, D, rotating them each time you use the device (Ex:eek:ne day use F the next use FM and so on) so your body will not get used to any one frequency. You follow the same paths as you would in acupuncture. So you can get a chart online that an acupuncturist would use to help guide you. There is an online scenar manual in English that you could look at. My doctor gives me diagrams and explains to my hubby the different paths to follow. There are sticky patches you can use if you don't have someone to help you and there are attachments that you buy and strap to areas that you cannot reach. Since your skin holds your ANS using this device will build on treatments, over time, to help your ANS become more stable. Sorry I cannot be more helpful. There is so much to learn about it and I cannot usually see when the doc is showing my husband what to do. Youtube might have some how to videos.

Regards,
Resting

invisiblejungle

The Scenar model I purchased is the home version. Not the pricey professional model. I use it daily and it is still helping my ANS. I have my spouse use the 'brushing technique' on my shoulders and neck. Just change the setting from F, FM, AM, D, rotating them each time you use the device (Ex:eek:ne day use F the next use FM and so on) so your body will not get used to any one frequency. You follow the same paths as you would in acupuncture. So you can get a chart online that an acupuncturist would use to help guide you. There is an online scenar manual in English that you could look at. My doctor gives me diagrams and explains to my hubby the different paths to follow. There are sticky patches you can use if you don't have someone to help you and there are attachments that you buy and strap to areas that you cannot reach. Since your skin holds your ANS using this device will build on treatments, over time, to help your ANS become more stable. Sorry I cannot be more helpful. There is so much to learn about it and I cannot usually see when the doc is showing my husband what to do. Youtube might have some how to videos.

Regards,
Resting

Thanks Resting. I've actually been doing tons of research on Scenar/Cosmodic, and these spots are supposed to be good for balancing the ANS:

-Neck/collar zone
-Adrenals
-Solar plexus
-Moving it in spirals on the abdomen
-Hitting the vagus nerve on both sides of the neck (behind the jaw, underneath the ear)
-Tailbone (as close to the buttcrack as possible)
-Brushing the forehead
-Brushing your scalp with the comb attachment
-Brushing the hands/feet
-6 points on the face, plus the 3rd eye
-3 pathways on the back

Resting

invisiblejungle Thank you for the information. Unfortunately my mind cannot do research like I once could so I don't have a lot of research to offer. Though my doc said to help the ANS also put it at the middle point of the wrist just past the hand, on both front and back. (Dose it) She gave me some of the same sites as you just listed but I am not always sure if they are for my migraines or whatnot. My appointments are long but we cram so much into each appointment; my head is usually spinning and I forget what we discussed. She is researching Jerry Tennant, MD. He wrote a book called, Healing is Voltage. It is about how our body uses electrons for health. Perhaps that might be of interest.

Thanks again!
Resting