• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

SCENAR treatments for neuro, fibro,....

Resting

I just read a very informative thread on Bemer 3000 and wondered how it compares to the SCENAR that I am trying.

I skeptically tried this treatment, with no ill effects, and didn't notice anything after I had it done. But I slept really well that night and the next day I had significantly reduced pain in my neck and shoulders (which is constant for me).

I was introduced to this by my doctor who uses it for family members who have familial dysautonomia. She was able to prevent an autonomic episode and now uses it with her patients as well.
Since I have dysautonomia it will also help to regulate my overstimulated autonomic system. I go for a second treatment tomorrow.

Here is some info on SCENAR: In principle the SCENAR (Self-Controlled Energo Neuro Adaptive Regulation) device works as a catalyst on the body's immune system. The SCENAR reads the resistance level of the skin and relays this information to the brain via the skin itself. This accelerates the body's healing mechanism through stimulation of the neuropeptides in each damaged cell. In addition the SCENAR could be used to treat individuals whose bodies do not repair themselves properly as a result of chronic illness. A classic example of this is suffers of fibromyalgia where SCENAR may act as a regeneration and pain management tool.

The SCENAR can be used on most types of disease or injury: circulatory, sensory, respiratory, neurological, genito-urinary, musculoskeletal, gastro-intestinal, endocrine, immune and psychological disorders.

The body can get accustomed to a stable pathological state, which may have been caused by injury, disease or toxicity. The SCENAR initiates the healing process by stimulating the production of regulatory peptides for the body to use where necessary, thereby re-establishing the body's natural physiological state. Neuro and other regulatory peptides are produced by C-fibres, which comprise 85% of all nerves in the body. C-fibres react most readily to SCENAR electro-stimulation and the peptides produced last up to several hours, meaning the healing process will continue long after the treatment is over.

It is different form TENS which is at an impulse that is too high for the body, especially those of us who are sensitive. SCENAR is set to your body's own nervous system impulses. TENS caused my involuntary movements to "kick up" and overstimulated my nervous system, SCENAR did not have any adverse effect just calming ones.

It is extremely expensive to own :eek: so I will take my time in evaluating and saving, and saving, and saving....:scared:

I was wondering if anyone else has had experience with the SCENAR and if so, did it help???

Any input would be great! Thanks!!

Jenny

Hi resting

I had about 30 Scenar sessions with 3 different practitioners. Sometimes I thought it was helping (that's why I continued for so long) but in the end I realised it wasn't.

(I had had a minor ski-ing accident which led to increasing pain which spread all over my body. This was 8 years ago and the pain has got more widespread and more severe over the years. It's worse when my ME symptoms are bad. )

Jenny

I have used the SCENAR for years and the one biggest issue is that if you own one, and the DENAS works just as well as the RITM SCENAR for example you sometimes HAVE to use it a lot. The sales talk about this sgnal or cosmodic is just sales hype, the simplest works really well and you dont have to fork out huge amounts of cash for one.

I am a Master SCENAR therapist and trainer since 2002 and have assited people through (amongst other things) the most horrendous diseases including CFS, Lymes etc. Quit the nacissistic skeptisim and take charge of energizing your body with this technology it worked in the Russian clinical trials creating an average cure rate of 88.5% across all the disease groups testing the the 1980's. Go to my site benedickhoward.com and get a free copy of the Russian results and learn about my propritory online eBodyFusion training.

Blessings

Benedick

Resting

I had my second treatment and it was great. It stopped my migraines and has helped calm my system. I can't afford the $5000.00 price tag for one and you need someone to do it to you which makes it tough for many. But there is a blanket that Scenar puts out which blocks EMFs and helps your body to bounce it's own impulses back to create a self healing situation. Talk about killing two birds with one stone. It is still expensive at $400-500. But my doc is loaning me the blanket to see if it works before I make an investment.

Jenny said:
Sometimes I thought it was helping (that's why I continued for so long) but in the end I realized it wasn't.
I am sorry you didn't have good results with it Jenny. I guess it varies from person to person. I am just learning about it. My results are positive so far. I hope it continues. I know my doctor uses it as complimentary medicine. I don't think it would on its own, make me well but it is another component to helping this illness. She said she has had people who have had lasting results and others who have had short term ones. She is very honest with me which I appreciate. The encouraging thing was it didn't depend on how ill you were. She said the person who had the shortest term results was the least ill. So different people have different results. Thank you for your reply Jenny!

it worked in the Russian clinical trials creating an average cure rate of 88.5% across all the disease groups testing the the 1980's
I am familiar with the Russian study results Benedick. I read up on it before trying it a second time. The results are impressive.

I am a Master SCENAR therapist and trainer since 2002 and have assisted people through (amongst other things) the most horrendous diseases including CFS, Lymes etc.
You sound like quite the salesperson for SCENAR! I am glad you have found that it helps your clients.

susan

I have been having Scenar for CFs but have not noticed much difference. However I got terrible Fibro pain in my arms neck and particularly hands and Scenar removed 80% that very day.....I have my own device I bought on line a lot cheaper from Ukraine. Ebay wont let ordinary fol bu from them now so as Scenar people can charge high prices. I have set of round pads that I attach to the device and put them behind my shoulder blades and it works great for pain. My husband has a rebuilt foot after a roof accident, in pain for 20 yrs and after just 2 treatments he can stand on it more and is just about pain free. Wish I could get it to work for CFS. Therapist claims to have cured her girlfriend.

Resting

Susan,

I just purchased a home device because I have been so impressed with it. I will be picking it up from my doctors in a couple of weeks. The in-office treatments have helped with fibro pain, migraines, sleep, and calming the dysregulated autonomic nervous system. You need someone to do the treatments on your back but going down either side of the spine and a few other key places helps the CFS. (I hadn't heard of the attachment you purchased that helps it sit at your shoulder blades. What a great tool!) My doc is recommending it be used everyday at least for a while since I have been ill for nearly 11 years. I found some things that it helped were easy to see immediately and others I didn't notice right away but as time passed without a treatment I felt worse and then better again with another treatment. It can help with the fatigue too but depending on the extent of your fatigue and duration, you will probably need to address it from more than one angle. I am taking supplements for the mitochondria which are helping the fatigue. Nothing to this point has helped fatigue until taking NT Factor. (I started scenar after the NT Factor so it is hard to access how much scenar on its own is helping vs the supplements.)

They are doing some major research on scenar as a cure for scoliosis so I think there are many implications for its use. I am glad it is helping with your pain. That was the most obvious thing that it helped for me too.

I will need to be trained as well as my husband who will be doing most of the treatments on me. Once I have a better understanding of where to treat and how to do it properly (since there are different techniques and settings), I might be able to suggest where and how to address the fatigue issues but for now I am a beginner just trying to learn. The one thing I do know it that is does help with several things and that means less medications and less pain.

I hope you are not near where any of the flooding took place. I have 2 good friends in Australia one was not affected and one was.

susan

Hi Resting,
so pleased you are getting results.
it is an amazing device. My device is $1200 here and I got it for just under $400 in the Ukraine.
Thats why Scnear and Denar and Co have told Ebay to stop selling them....Ebay should not do that. Anyway i have the guys web address if you want it at any time just PM me. I have decided to buy from the Ukraine the blanket it is supposed to be god for the nervous system and my adrenaline runs all the time with just the most tiniest upset making me a wreck.

I am also going to buy the belt that you put around the waist then you attach the device to it for back and hip pain. Sounds like we have lots of money but we have saved pocket money now for yrs for cruises etc and dont go anywhere so this is what we decided to do this morning. Let the blanket heal me while I sleep.
My husband has severe scolliosis and had had a bout 10 treatments but is lazy,, rather live with the pain which drives him crazy. She is charging seniors this year $50.00. I have been sick for 23 yrs so I think I need everything thrown at me. I did hire the blanket for a week and noticed no difference. However I think it is a long hard haul.....she has since learned that. The Scenar lady has purchased a Bio-energy machine....computer.... that shows ups all your weakness in the body. She just came back from the Ukraine after training.

You attach yourself to it and then it reads the body eg, heart comes up in 3d colour with numbers all over it from 1-7.....7 means you are sick in that section. She then clicks the mouse and frequencies penetrate that section of the heart to lower that number and heal. It even maps chromosones. It is like a CT scan only no radiation. The next visit she continues on and re checks previous work and the lower numbers remain low. It has not made me feel better. My naturopath from Germany has one...cost $66,000 and it diagnoses the body as well, can pick up gut bacteria.
Good luck. you should get instructions with it...in book form or you can get it on the net. There are millions of accessssories....even cosmetic and vaginal...dont fancy that.
Yes we live near the capital city Brisbane and we have not been affected by the floods but the cost of our food will be.....it is a tragedy . We have never seen rain like we have had for months....so over it as we are not used to staying indoors.

Nielk

I just got my first Scenar treatment yesterday by an acupuncturist. I have been suffering from a very painful headache for the past week.
Even my neurofeedback practitioner wasn't able to put a dent in recovery from it.
He suggested I try this Scenar treatment.

Yesterday, she basically treated parts of my body that have scars (operations, stitches, ceasarian deliveries)
She explained that scar tissues in your body prevents it from balancing the energy flowing through it.
Immediately after the treatment, my headache went down a notch. (which is huge for me)

This morning, I still have the headache but it's more dull than acute.

I'm returning tomorrow for another session.

I'll keep you posted.

Nielk

Nielk

I just had my second session with the acupuncturist who uses scenar yesterday.

She uses it on different trigger points in the body.

It seems that the machine itself picks up a reading of the energy in the body. This guides her as to where I have weaknesses
and she concentrates on those specific areas. She mostly works on the spine telling me that each point corresponds to a
specific body part. She also worked on my neck and the top of the eye.

I have to say that I don't feel "wow" since the session but, I have not taken any pain killers since I saw her which is big
for me.

I have been in tremendous pain (mostly headaches) for a long time.

I am going back to her on Monday.

I hope this benefit continues.

Resting

Great to hear about all of the benefits of scenar!

Hi Resting,

I am also going to buy the belt that you put around the waist then you attach the device to it for back and hip pain. Sounds like we have lots of money but we have saved pocket money now for yrs for cruises etc and dont go anywhere so this is what we decided to do this morning. Let the blanket heal me while I sleep.
My husband has severe scolliosis and had had a bout 10 treatments but is lazy,, rather live with the pain which drives him crazy. She is charging seniors this year $50.00. I have been sick for 23 yrs so I think I need everything thrown at me. I did hire the blanket for a week and noticed no difference. However I think it is a long hard haul.....she has since learned that.

Hello Susan!

I also tried the blanket for about 2-3 weeks. I didn't notice a big difference really but I agree with you that it would take a while. I just wrapped up in it and felt like a giant taco! My doctor was kind enough to loan hers out free of charge. She said that putting one blanket as a mattress cover and then a second one on top of you while you sleep is ideal and would produce great results. That is a huge expensive, of course, but it might be worth it. I easily get too warm so I am not sure how I would do with that but if you can afford it maybe it would help you. It blocks out the EMFs and heals using your body's own electrical impulses so it has a double benefit. Can you PM me the site where you are getting these wonderful attachments. That would be really great!

The Scenar lady has purchased a Bio-energy machine....computer.... that shows ups all your weakness in the body. She just came back from the Ukraine after training. You attach yourself to it and then it reads the body eg, heart comes up in 3d colour with numbers all over it from 1-7.....7 means you are sick in that section. She then clicks the mouse and frequencies penetrate that section of the heart to lower that number and heal. It even maps chromosones. It is like a CT scan only no radiation. The next visit she continues on and re checks previous work and the lower numbers remain low. It has not made me feel better. My naturopath from Germany has one...cost $66,000 and it diagnoses the body as well, can pick up gut bacteria.

Such wonderful tools your doctors have at their disposal. That is amazing that it picks up gut bacteria. Impressive technology! Expensive though, wow!!

I am sure I will be getting a manual with my scenar device and my doc is going to do some training too. Thanks for your well wishes. I might be asking you some questions once I get it if you don't mind... in just 13 days...not that I am excited to be getting it or anything. LOL!

On another note I heard from an Aussie friend that people were swimming in the flooded waters there. How awful. I sure hope they don't get sick from exposure to the nastiness in the water. Glad you are safely away from it all! Take care!

Resting

I just had my second session with the acupuncturist who uses scenar yesterday.

I have to say that I don't feel "wow" since the session but, I have not taken any pain killers since I saw her which is big
for me.
I have been in tremendous pain (mostly headaches) for a long time.
I hope this benefit continues.

Hi Nielk!

I was skeptical when I first tried scenar. My doctor used the method which you described at first and I saw a benefit but I didn't notice it right away, more like the next day. It wasn't a "wow" response either but I hadn't expected any so I was somewhat pleased. She has since been using different techniques and I really noticed a difference in neck pain--a huge difference. I also suffer from migraines, I know how awful they are and if you don't have medication that works it is just agony. I never found a med that worked to get rid of them. Even when my neck is being treated with scenar, I found that my migraines were better. Since this is a chronic illness it is going to take time for a longer lasting benefit but I am so glad for you that you are getting some relief. It helps heighten the hope of not suffering with the pain anymore. Some practitioners are still learning how to use the device (unless they have been doing it for many years). They say it can take several years for them to really master it even though they went through the training. Some patients need more treatments then others too. I hope your treatments become more and more helpful and give you lasting benefits! Not having to take pain killers is a huge step, wonderful!!! Thanks for letting us know how it is going!!

Nielk

I had my third session with Scenar.

I have to admit that it does something and I mean in a positive way.
I feel more relaxed but at the same time am very congested.
This might be due to a detox effect.

I have another appointment on Monday and am looking forward to it.

Resting

I got my scenar just two days ago. It is a little confusing since my cognition is not the best at present. I have been using it to help the migraines, neck pain, and to get better sleep. It does calm the body, as you experienced, Nielk. It is great for anyone with anxiety or the all-to-familiar tired but wired symptom. Scenar works off the autonomic system. The parasympathetic nervous system (which is part of the ANS) is responsible for the calming of the body also known as "rest and digest." I find that the collar area is a great target area for my treatment so far. It calms me and treat the above mentioned ailments. My husband does this area for me since I cannot reach it. I was told to do 1/2 hour every day to build off the positive results. It will be interesting to see what the long-term results will be. I am excited to learn just how many things that can be treated with this device. It was a wise investment!! I hope your latest treatment went well, Nielk!

Hi again Susan,
Could you send me the actual link where you bought your unit, you said from Dimitry however without an address he's hard to find.
I would really appreciate it if you could do that.
Many thanks in anticipation,
Kind regards,
Marie

Susan,
Ooops, that address is not coming up with anything sensible.
Sorry to bother, but could you check it again,
Cheers,
Marie

Hi Susan,
I sent "them" at salutary shop an email, asking them to explain the cheapest models, about 3 of them and tell me the differences and what would suit me however they have not replied its been about 5 days. You had good contact with them didn't you?
Ta