• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Samento for pain

SaraM

Does any body have any experience with this supplement?Appreciate any info.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Sara isn't this an anti-viral? I tried to take it, started really low 1 drop in a glass of water and drink 1/3 of a glass building up to 15drops a day is the recommended dosage, I got to about 2 drops a day but had a relapse shortly after starting it, never went back on it after that but don't think it caused the relapse.
Hope someone else has more useful info on it:)

SaraM

Maryb I really don't know if it is an anti-viral, but I read in an interview with a CFS doc that it helps with muscle pain. I can't even remember her name.

Jenny

I was on this a few years ago. I found it very hard to tolerate - took me months to get up to 12 drops a day. Didn't lead to any improvement.

Jenny

Min

I've taken it for Lyme and now switched to Cat's Claw tincture because of the cost. They have done nothing for the pain levels but have greatly reduced the number of spirochaetes in my blood as seen under a microscope.