• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Ron Davis Talks About the New NIH Grant (video)

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
OMF%20End%20MECFS%20logo%20.jpg

Ronald W. Davis, PhD, Presents
An Overview of the Recently Funded NIH Project

Dear all,

We are pleased to share a new research update by OMF's Scientific Advisory Board Director, Ronald W. Davis, PhD, produced by Ashley Haugen.

In this brief video, Dr. Davis talks about his newly funded NIH grant. This grant will fund research for 5 years at $500,000 a year and will involve many collaborators. The project is designed to shed new light on the immunology of ME/CFS. Watch the video here.
To help expand this important research, please donate now.
With hope for all,

linda%20signature%20001.jpg

Linda Tannenbaum
CEO/President

www.omf.ngo

@Janet Dafoe (Rose49) @AshleyHalcyoneH @marilynbsg

Diwi9

Administrator
My confidence in Ron Davis' leadership just keeps increasing. The work he is coordinating at Stanford, coupled with Dr. Systrom's talk on ME Alert, plus the study from Columbia replicating in part some of Dr. Naviaux's findings...I feel like a picture is starting to come together. The research studies are building on one another and informing new studies. It finally feels like researchers are not just stabbing in the dark, but are beginning to know where to look for answers. It would be incredible if new findings culminated in a sudden flurry of expanded research interest in our illness.