• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Ron Davis Severe ME/CFS day quarantine video update

lenora

Well, thank @Ben H, and as always the Davis family for the non-ending work they do for both us and their son.

How is Whitney doing after his ' Big Shower Encounter'?.....at least not worse from it, I hope. Lenora.

MonkeyMan

Excited to hear there is a new theory, and especially that it may lead to treatment.
Hopefully we will hear more about that soon?
Thank you Ron for your tireless efforts. And to you Janet, for supporting Ron.
It's hard to stay hopeful sometimes, but updates like this keep us going.

Janet Dafoe

Board Member
We are really sorry for the leaf blower noise. We are social distancing so Ashley had to film this outside. The leaf blower didn’t sound very loud at all in person, but the fancy microphone picked it up all too well. They are investigating getting a lapel mic.

Ron isn’t ready to talk about the new theory yet For several reasons. I can tell you that it does fit in nicely with Naviaux,’s theory as well as the metabolic trap.

Be sure to check out Whitney’s new Facebook page. He has gotten a little bit better from taking Abilify and he is able to type out some posts, many of which are quite amazing. He also tweets.

lenora

Thanks, Janet, and I must make a donation to The Open Air Foundation. I find it to be a fascinating group, but research money is always needed.

Is there a specific day when donations are doubled or even tripled? I think this is important for people to know if there is. I'm aware of it, but don't know myself.

Don't worry about the leaf blower....I actually thought it was your cat or something! Besides, it only lasted a very, very short time. Yes, I'll definitely check into Whitney and am delighted that he continues to make progress. You Ron and Ashley must be overjoyed. Thanks for getting back to us.

Yours,

Lenora

bthompsonjr1993

We are really sorry for the leaf blower noise. We are social distancing so Ashley had to film this outside. The leaf blower didn’t sound very loud at all in person, but the fancy microphone picked it up all too well. They are investigating getting a lapel mic.

Ron isn’t ready to talk about the new theory yet For several reasons. I can tell you that it does fit in nicely with Naviaux,’s theory as well as the metabolic trap.

Be sure to check out Whitney’s new Facebook page. He has gotten a little bit better from taking Abilify and he is able to type out some posts, many of which are quite amazing. He also tweets.

Amazing! Can't wait to hear it. Thank you for the fresh dose of hope! Any idea when the labs at Stanford might be opening back up?