• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Risky vaccination experiments - Co-signing the petition

pamojja

Risky vaccination experiments: https://www.wodarg.com/impfen/

Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon request a stop of all corona vaccination studies and call for co-signing the petition.

We ask that as many EU citizens as possible co-sign our petition by sending the e-mail prepared here to the EMA.

Here is the suggestion for your e-mail:

to: press@ema.europa.eu

Copy to: petitionEMA@corona-ausschuss.com

Subject: Co-signing the petition of Dr. med. Wolfgang Wodarg, Germany (submitted on 30-Nov-2020)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am hereby co-signing the petition of Dr. Wodarg to support his urgent request to stay the Phase III clinical trial(s) of BNT162b (EudraCT Number 2020-002641-42) and other clinical trials. The full text of the petition of Dr. Wodarg can be found here:

https://2020news.de/...th_Exhibits.pdf

I hereby respectfully request that EMA act on the petition of Dr. Wodarg immediately.

Regards

name of supporter

Together with ex-Pfizer's head of research, Dr. Michael Yeadon, I filed an application with the EMA, the European Medicine Agency responsible for EU-wide drug approval, on December 1, 2020 for the immediate suspension of all SARS CoV-2 vaccine studies, in particular the BioNtech/Pfizer study on BNT162b (EudraCT number 2020-002641-42).

We demand that the studies - for the protection of the life and health of the volunteers - are not continued until a study design is available that is suitable to address the significant safety concerns expressed by an increasing number of renowned scientists against the vaccine and the study design.

As petitioners, we demand on the one hand that, due to the well-known lack of accuracy of the PCR test, a serious study must use a so-called Sanger sequencing. This is the only way to make reliable statements on the effectiveness of a vaccine against Covid-19. On the basis of the many different PCR tests of highly varying quality, neither the risk of disease nor a possible vaccine benefit can be determined with the necessary certainty. For this reason alone, such tests of vaccines on humans are unethical per se.

Furthermore, we demand that it must be ruled out beforehand that risks already known from previous studies, some of which stem from the nature of corona viruses, may have a dangerous effect. Our concerns are directed in particular at the following points:

The formation of so-called "non-neutralizing antibodies" can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when test persons are confronted with the real, "wild" virus after vaccination. This so-called antibody-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies, all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after being infected with real corona viruses. This overreaction is further encouraged by potentiators.

The vaccinations are expected to induce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely excluded that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 triggers an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.

The mRNA vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer contain polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance - this means that many people can develop allergic, potentially fatal reactions to the vaccination.

The much too short duration of the study does not allow a realistic estimation of the late effects. As in the narcolepsy cases after the swine flu vaccination, if emergency approval were planned, late effects would only be observed when it is already too late for millions of vaccinated people. Governments plan to expose millions of healthy people to unacceptable risks and force them to be vaccinated through discriminatory restrictions on unvaccinated people.

Nevertheless, BioNTech/Pfizer apparently filed an application for emergency approval on December 1, 2020. Scientific responsibility compels us to take this action.

CALL FOR AID: Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon ask as many EU citizens as possible to co-sign their petition by sending the e-mail prepared here to the EMA.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Pyrrhus

I didn't pay any attention to this petition when I first heard about it, since I figured the last thing we needed right now was someone trying to stop the development of coronavirus vaccines.

Now that someone asked me to take a real look at it, I see that it makes a couple of potentially valid points. Unfortunately, we won't know exactly how valid these points are until we get more long-term data from mass vaccinations.

As petitioners, we demand on the one hand that, due to the well-known lack of accuracy of the PCR test, a serious study must use a so-called Sanger sequencing. This is the only way to make reliable statements on the effectiveness of a vaccine against Covid-19. On the basis of the many different PCR tests of highly varying quality, neither the risk of disease nor a possible vaccine benefit can be determined with the necessary certainty. For this reason alone, such tests of vaccines on humans are unethical per se.

I don't follow this logic. Since the XMRV debacle, where the PCR tests were incorrect due to contamination, PCR tests have gotten an undeserved bad reputation.

The formation of so-called "non-neutralizing antibodies" can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when test persons are confronted with the real, "wild" virus after vaccination. This so-called antibody-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies, all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after being infected with real corona viruses. This overreaction is further encouraged by potentiators.

This is indeed a serious concern. Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE) was the reason behind the spectacular problems of the Dengvaxia vaccine. The Dengvaxia vaccine was initially considered a success because it stimulated a strong immune response against the Dengue virus. The problem was that the wild Dengue virus then took advantage of this strong immune response to infect the very immune cells that were supposed to fight the virus!

The vaccinations are expected to induce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely excluded that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 triggers an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women

I don't know how homologous the coronavirus spike protein really is to syncytin-1. If it really is highly homologous, then the vaccine might provoke an immune response against syncytin-1, making women potentially infertile. (This is called 'molecular mimicry'.)

The mRNA vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer contain polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance - this means that many people can develop allergic, potentially fatal reactions to the vaccination.

This may be the basis for the short-term allergic reactions to the vaccine. I don't know how often these short-term allergic reactions might be fatal. Once the polyethylene glycol (PEG) is degraded by the body, though, the allergic reaction should go away completely. ...Until you apply your moisturizing face cream that also contains PEG!