• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Riboflavin

marcjf

That is interesting, I did not know the body excreted excess riboflavin through feces as well. I always though it would be urine. Mine becomes a "highlighter yellow" color if I either take supplements or eat too much beef liver.

Maybe you do not need that much riboflavin to begin with, your body is not using it.

That is interesting, I did not know the body excreted excess riboflavin through feces as well. I always though it would be urine. Mine becomes a "highlighter yellow" color if I either take supplements or eat too much beef liver.

Maybe you do not need that much riboflavin to begin with, your body is not using it.
Even as little as 2mg will do this.

brenda

If you mean that B2 reduces the brown colour of your stool, then I cured mine with nettle leaf tea.