• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Research "clearly and consistently" shows that exposure to pesticides and other toxins caused GWI

Countrygirl

A while ago I spoke to a surgeon who was severely affected by GWS. He had never been to the Gulf, but he had received the vaccines.He told me that both his anesthetists had also received the same vaccines and they too became ill with GWS without actually being exposed to any chemicals. All three were a medical team that was sent to Africa to receive wounded soldiers from the Gulf. One of them on his return him killed his family, I recall. A terrible story!

SilverbladeTE

A while ago I spoke to a surgeon who was severely affected by GWS. He had never been to the Gulf, but he had received the vaccines.He told me that both his anesthetists had also received the same vaccines and they too became ill with GWS without actually being exposed to any chemicals. All three were a medical team that was sent to Africa to receive wounded soldiers from the Gulf. One of them on his return him killed his family, I recall. A terrible story!

Iirc, the anthrax? Vaccine they were given had never been tested and approved for human use, I recall it was one of the cocktail of 16 or so anyway, and oddly enough there were financial links with the maker and politicians and senior bureaucrats.....

I've mentioned before but I think all this started in the UK because workers making nerve gas in 50s and 60s were getting sick with these kind of illness, and as usual the UK government covered it up, using the Official Secrets Act, as it often does, and the D Notice, to club the problem into obscurity...letting victims die off over thr years
That is standard operating procedure for the UK
See asbestos, coal miners, radiation workers, nuclear test veterans etc etc

Only way you will change things is by FORCE, either acts of violence, or mass rallies that will riot or very seriously threaten to attack that government (invade offices, arrest people themselves etc) and do so if not appeased
Sorry but that is the TRUTH

If those SCUM will cover up thr mass rape of tens of thousands of children, the murder of hunreds of them, and assasinate at the very least 7 people who tried to stop this (and that's just from actual.police investigations)
Why the HELL would any of you be so damned foolish as to expect decency, justice, help and common sense from these VERMIN?

You'll get more from a kind word and 4'x2" than from a kind word alone ;)

We threaten many many groups, cabals oligarchs and rancid scum
By merely needing help the lazy and cold hearted filth can't be bothered with
By showing we are NOT living in a "wonderful happy super perfect BBC country"
And that the chemicals we fill ourselves with have increasingly harmful effects which is a huge issue they are determined to hide

Note doesn't matter if M.E. is caused only by a pathogen or not, all these illnesses seem related to something provoking the immune system, organophosphates and viral infections being top cause
The politicians who approve of folk like wessely and crawley rarely have a damn clue about science
They make terribly ignorant choices, history proves this, see for example the Sellafield reactor fire!
Ordering "full speed ahead", and bureaucrats saw no reason to spend money on safety....

You want change fixing this? Forget the usual wishywashy charities and groups which as we know were subverted to keep us screwed again, thats standard UK government and "spook' behaviour: infiltrate and subvert protest groups etc facts prove this, see cops and the agent provocateur scandal in England
Troublemaking or violent protest is the only way you will see change in time required to get us FUCKING TREATMENT BEFORE WE DIE!
Our wicked "system" knows how to manipulate things so normal peaceful protest and politics are made useless
For example, see the Iraq invasion or Scottish referendum, or how those scum got into Number10 at the last election
Sigh, it's stupid, ugly and wasteful, but the truth. Sane decwnt peacable protest and talk has no interest or effect on psychopaths, paedophiles, grotesquely incompetent egotistical dickheads, or cold heartedly evil manipulators
Notice the scum just tried to slash the disabled welfare payment, they are going to kill EVERY disabled and poor person in the UK in the years to come

Ever watch THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN? We are the Mexican peons, we group together and fight, or die or be left as slaves
Not just us, almost every person in the UK...the Middle class have been buggered too and are falling into penury like the rest of us, serves you right for supporting those Tory and Blairite bastards ya jackasses!
But, we're all.for the chop now working class are no longer needed thanks to robotics, same for fair chunk of middle class and the middle class being educated are always the biggest threat to the "bosses" so are being broken and disposed of

This a re-run of the 1930s, except the UK and USA are the fascist maniacs this time
We are just one little bunch of troublesome vermin to be disposed of....
Please see the "scientific" tracts the Nazi scum put out about Jews, non-Whites etc

taniaaust1

Wessely tried to cover this up with his psychobabble.

PS: he claimed that fear of chemical exposure created symptoms of chemical exposure through a psychosomatic mechanism. It's funny how a supposed mental health expert writes batshit crazy things.

and then don't forget they also then went and gave him a Knighthood or whatever it was for all the misleading things he's done.

GreyOwl

Dx: strong belief system, avoidance, hypervigilant
Here is his take on the Camelford poisoning.
This document is interesting, specifically the listing of the proposed "mechanism". Typically, the third bullet point in a list is the point you most want to emphasise (biggest psychological impact on the reader). In this list, third place is given to "Litigation". SW opens with "Although the notion that individuals frequently invent symptoms in order to gain compensation is now discredited...", and then goes on to state why victims do exactly that using faux concern for how distressing the prospect of litigation must be for them. Net effect is suspicion on all patients and a subtle threat to the careers of researchers and sympathetic doctors.

It's really the only bullet point with any actual substance, the other three just sound like his typical onanism.

chipmunk1

Camelford, GWI, CFS, ME ... are we sensing a pattern here?

[Rhetorical question.]

you forgot Chernobyl and Fukushima and WTC aftermath health problems. All explained by BPS.

Professor Simon Wessely, president of the Royal College of Psychiatrists, said that the Lancet series showed that “the psychological and social consequences of nuclear accidents are more profound, long-lasting, divisive and difficult to manage than the more direct consequences of radiation leaks.”
“In future, far more attention needs to be given to community engagement and choice, and less to the extreme risk aversion which currently dominates thinking,” he said

Psycho>Social>Radiation (Bio)

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...ng-than-the-risk-from-radiation-10428096.html

Our reactions to the anthrax episode cannot be seen in isolation, or without reference to our general views of health, illness and risk. Similarly, the emergence of ‘World Trade Syndrome’, a vague collection of symptoms among the residents of Lower Manhattan, blamed on various ‘toxins’ released after the collapse of the Twin Towers, only makes sense in the context of a seemingly endless list of other mysterious symptoms and syndromes that are blamed on similar toxic disasters.
Our modern cultural views of health and illness, and the seeming mismatch between the achievements of medicine and our symptomatic malaise, is sometimes referred to as the paradox of health: that the healthier our society is, the more ill we seem to feel.

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/9235#.VqtWorLhDIU

His speciality is covering up environmental disasters with BPS psychobabble.

Last edited:

SilverbladeTE

Low level radiation is more hazardous than they say it is, but since there's been so much to spread and it's not easily attributable to a cause it just gets ignored (see how cancer rates have soared over the years, radiation + pesticides + heavy metals etc)

after the USA's insane multiple bomb tests in the Nevada desert, the amount of strontium90 in children across the USA east of those blasts, shot up (hence the test ban treaty as folk realized the risk but denied the amounts to avoid political problems)

and yes Wessely and others are used to cover up such things.

as I've said, my town is poisoned ot hell, one of my GPs said even for West Scotland the cancer rates were way beyond anything he'd seen
all due to a huge steelworks and other factory complexes that used to be here
and NOTHING has been done, NOTHING
just admitting there was a problem, apologizing in retrospect would help
if they spent over £100 million cleaning the site up, but not one PENNY on the town and people around...how can we not be poisoned? how can living right next to the 2nd biggest steel complex in Europe with NO gap between it and town, be safe?
that is par for the course, the rich and powerful don't care, they are killing us all

this pic shows the main steel plant (there were several others off picture to the left and few more dotted around town)
I outlined the closest houses, note though clusters of houses behind the factory (BOC is a air gas separation plant making oxygen for the blast furnaces mostly and highly explosive, an explosion there rattled our windows once)
the main habitation is to left and right off camera, two towns of 55000 and 30000 each main conurbation starting about kilometre from the site, and I'm about a kilometre to the right

ravenscraig diagram.jpg

varys game of thrones.jpg

And this is the truth: power is all a CON GAME
people LET folk rule and abuse them
so bloody STOP letting them screw us all
Refuse to participate in ANY psych bullshit "research" or treatment at the very least.

eastcoast12

you forgot Chernobyl and Fukushima and WTC aftermath health problems. All explained by BPS.

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/9235#.VqtWorLhDIU

His speciality is covering up environmental disasters with BPS psychobabble.

So I guess all the cops,firefighters, iron workers and construction crews who helped dig out the wtc and have developed major illnesses (that do have biomarkers) at a much higher rate than before or since 9/11 stressed themselves to get lung cancer, lymphoma, copd and a shitload of other deadly diseases. If that's the case I guess we could always reverse it by thinking positive and being stress free. Hey wait I think I just discovered a cure for cancer. Low stress lifestyle and happy thoughts. Damn this psych stuff is easy.
Seriously I am so dumbfounded by this. I honestly can't comprehend how he came to this conclusion. I guess all the victims of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were just upset that their country was at war rather than from the bombs. I'm kinda new here and I don't know what the policy here is about cursing but seriously F$@k this guy

Violeta

The vaccine adjuvant is a more valid cause of GWS than the chemicals and toxins that they are trying to claim are the problem.

@morse27 can tell you more about this from experience.

This diversionary information may be highlighted in the media now because they (in the USA) are making a flu vaccine with the same adjuvant as the the one that was in the vaccine that causes GWS.

"Although MF59 is bioactive and designed to stimulate a strong immune response, FDA does not require that vaccine adjuvants be proven safe in a placebo controlled trial and they are not licensed separately.5 Fluad will be the first influenza vaccine licensed in the U.S. containing squalene, a controversial oil in water adjuvant that has been linked with development of autoimmunity, narcolepsy and other immune and neurological disorders.6 - See more at: http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/wh...-ingredient-for-seniors/#sthash.2zfiOkya.dpuf"

MeSci

ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?
The vaccine adjuvant is a more valid cause of GWS than the chemicals and toxins that they are trying to claim are the problem.

@morse27 can tell you more about this from experience.

This diversionary information may be highlighted in the media now because they (in the USA) are making a flu vaccine with the same adjuvant as the the one that was in the vaccine that causes GWS.

"Although MF59 is bioactive and designed to stimulate a strong immune response, FDA does not require that vaccine adjuvants be proven safe in a placebo controlled trial and they are not licensed separately.5 Fluad will be the first influenza vaccine licensed in the U.S. containing squalene, a controversial oil in water adjuvant that has been linked with development of autoimmunity, narcolepsy and other immune and neurological disorders.6 - See more at: http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/wh...-ingredient-for-seniors/#sthash.2zfiOkya.dpuf"
I'm rather puzzled about fears over squalene. I'm not saying it can't cause harm - I just don't know - but it is clearly a natural substance found in food, as you can read here - in fact it is touted as having health benefits.

This post explains how adjuvants work, which may be relevant.

I am more concerned about other adjuvants such as aluminium, and some of the vaccines/'protective' drugs themselves, such as possibly pyridostigmine.

chipmunk1

So I guess all the cops,firefighters, iron workers and construction crews who helped dig out the wtc and have developed major illnesses (that do have biomarkers) at a much higher rate than before or since 9/11 stressed themselves to get lung cancer, lymphoma, copd and a shitload of other deadly diseases. If that's the case I guess we could always reverse it by thinking positive and being stress free. Hey wait I think I just discovered a cure for cancer. Low stress lifestyle and happy thoughts. Damn this psych stuff is easy.
Seriously I am so dumbfounded by this. I honestly can't comprehend how he came to this conclusion. I guess all the victims of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were just upset that their country was at war rather than from the bombs. I'm kinda new here and I don't know what the policy here is about cursing but seriously F$@k this guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_arising_from_the_September_11_attacks

The dust from the collapsed towers was "wildly toxic", according to air pollution expert andUniversity of California DavisProfessor Emeritus Thomas Cahill.[3]Much of the thousands of tons of debris resulting from the collapse of the Twin Towers was pulverized concrete, which is known to causesilicosisupon inhalation. The remainder consisted of more than 2,500 contaminants,[4]more specifically: 50% non-fibrous material and construction debris; 40% glass and other fibers; 9.2% cellulose; and 0.8% of the extremely toxic carcinogenasbestos, as well as detectable amounts of[5]lead, andmercury. There were also unprecedented levels ofdioxinsandPAHsfrom the fires which burned for three months.[6]Many of the dispersed substances (asbestos, crystalline silica, lead, cadmium, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons) arecarcinogenic; other substances can trigger kidney, heart, liver and nervous system Deterioration.

Violeta

I'm rather puzzled about fears over squalene. I'm not saying it can't cause harm - I just don't know - but it is clearly a natural substance found in food, as you can read here - in fact it is touted as having health benefits.

This post explains how adjuvants work, which may be relevant.

I am more concerned about other adjuvants such as aluminium, and some of the vaccines/'protective' drugs themselves, such as possibly pyridostigmine.

I agree, I don't actually get it, but researchers such are saying that people with GWS have antibodies to the squalene because it is being injected. And so the antibodies are attacking the mevalonate pathway where squalene is made in the body. I still would suggest that it's because the adjuvant has other things mixed with the squalene, such as the aluminum, as you said, it's not natural squalene all by itself. There is another article about the adjuvant AS03 containing arsenic. I think there is something that they aren't telling us, but here's a study saying the adjuvant is causing squalene antibodies.

There is other information out there, but this is a start.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10640454

MeSci

ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?
I agree, I don't actually get it, but researchers such are saying that people with GWS have antibodies to the squalene because it is being injected. And so the antibodies are attacking the mevalonate pathway where squalene is made in the body. I still would suggest that it's because the adjuvant has other things mixed with the squalene, such as the aluminum, as you said, it's not natural squalene all by itself. There is another article about the adjuvant AS03 containing arsenic. I think there is something that they aren't telling us, but here's a study saying the adjuvant is causing squalene antibodies.

There is other information out there, but this is a start.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10640454
Interesting. I found a review on the subject here. I don't know much about the subject.

Violeta

Interesting. I found a review on the subject here. I don't know much about the subject.
One thing that comes to mind after reading that article that you linked since I have read so much other stuff before reading it, is, is that article fact or fiction.

USA banned the adjuvant MF59, and now is putting it in Fluad vaccine. Maybe we could run our own study here. Maybe we could get a couple of hundred people to take the vaccine and then follow up on reactions.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...atches-of-novartis-flu-vaccine-after-3-deaths

I'll be in the group that doesn't take it.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2013/11/02/is_narcolepsy_linked_to_an_h1n1_vaccine.html

Last edited: