• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Rejeuvenating My Car With A New Product (Tribotex)

gbells

Improved ME from 2 to 6
I recently came across a product which may help people who have a high mileage car that they want to keep alive. I have a 1994 Acura Integra with 223,000 miles on the odometer that has been having problems due to worn engine bearings (intermitten low oil pressure warning light) and hard shifting.

Tributex is a new startup company by a PhD in materials engineering (Pasha Rudenko PhD) that sells several products based on a new nanomaterial developed by the Air Force that rebuilds worn internal engine and transmission metal contact areas. It is a nanomaterial that is activated only at the hot contact points so it doesn't clog ports.

I added both their automatic transmission and engine (oil) products to my car and after 50 miles am noticing that it shifts better, has more power and is not showing the low oil pressure light. Previously I increased the oil viscosity to compensate for the low pressure.

Being able to rejeuvenate worn engines and transmissions with additives is completely new and exciting because previously mechanics would just drive them until they failed and then replace the entire engine/transmission costing thousands of dollars.

If anyone has an older car they need to keep alive they really should try these products. Here's the site. https://www.tribotex.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

gbells

Improved ME from 2 to 6
If only they could invent something like that to work on people!

I think the best way to handle ME for the population will be to vaccinate people for the viruses that cause it, preventing the problem. However, we currently don't have vaccinations for EBV, HHV6 and CMV.

gbells

Improved ME from 2 to 6
The car is halfway at the mileage point. The low oil pressure indicator light is a thing of the past so it must have repaired the bearing damage. Shifting from the automatic transmission is much tighter. I am amazed. Great products (oil treatment and automatic transmission treatment).