• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Reducing Fat

Hi every one,
I'm Nicole, i walk 2 - 3 k.M daily after completion i can take one glass of milk. This walk helps to reduce fat. And my diet is chapati, banana, chicken.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Discover the hidden source of targeted traffic that unearths eager* buying customers, drives them straight to your site, and literally explodes your profits almost overnight at just simple click unique article wizard.

Wonko

Hi Nicole

if I ran marathons every day, took up rowing, basketball, P90X and ate only tomatoes cooked by monks I'd loose fat - unfortunately not a lot(if any) of pwME can walk 2-3 km every day - I certainly cant and I'm nowhere near as physically limited as a lot of pwME

btw I generally (as a rule) prefer it if things I own dont explode - especially money - and I need what little sleep I get so if they have to explode I'd rather it wasnt at night - if thats ok?

(always be nice to BOTS - in a few years they'll probably be in charge lol - is it my imagination or are there quite a lot floating around atm)

IntuneJune

Huh????????????????

Wow, I am out of the loop, what are you guys talking about :eek::D:eek:

The fibrofog really has been thick, but more just rolled in. Or is it an age thing????

Nicole, do you have CFS/ME?

June

Wonko

Hi IntuneJune

as ME is an illness caught by people and not computers (although I cant provide a reference for that it seems likely if the CCC definition is used that a computer cant catch it)

as nicole61 appears to be a spambot (oddly advertising a spambot service) it's unlikely 'she' has CFS/ME

my answer was couched in such terms that in the very remote chance (IMO) nicole61 wasnt a spambot it would be relevant, non offensive (relative to the posts signature spam) and hopefully amusing to some

my apologies if it's felt I got it wrong

kat0465

a LOT of exercise= Spambot anyway you look at it! i thought i needed glasses when i read her little Post.

Wonko-dontcha just hate those damn infomercials like p90x and others ;( they make me wanna take a shakeweight and beat some aerobics instructor with one:) No honestly i'd give anything to exercise, do all those GOOD things for my body. i can't even watch people exercise on TV, it's just one more slap in the face.

Kat

IntuneJune

Wonko, of course YOU didn't get it wrong, I just didn't get it. :D:rolleyes:;)

I had noticed this was a first post, and the invitation to "click". And was suspicious. It was the terminology that tripped me up. Thanks for the explanation.

Have the best day possible!!!

June