• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Questions for GcMAF experts

I was wondering what tests are more appropriate to assess whether one can benefit from GcMAF and also monitor whether therapy is working (excluding genetic testing).
I've read in a few posts that Nagalase seems important. Is this a key test? Others?
I don't want to spend money on endless tests but at the same time I'd like to have an idea whether GcMAF would work.

Also, I've read that those using GcMAF by injections have reported some horrible side effects from increased inflammation. Instead those taking Maf314 seem to be less affected and report improvements relatively sooner.
Is it because the injections deliver a bigger amount of the maf or the maf314 is relatively less effective?

Thanks for your input.

lobba123

i can only answer about one point, nagalase is the most accurate test to see if gcmaf is working or not

I was wondering what tests are more appropriate to assess whether one can benefit from GcMAF and also monitor whether therapy is working (excluding genetic testing).
I've read in a few posts that Nagalase seems important. Is this a key test? Others?
I don't want to spend money on endless tests but at the same time I'd like to have an idea whether GcMAF would work.

Also, I've read that those using GcMAF by injections have reported some horrible side effects from increased inflammation. Instead those taking Maf314 seem to be less affected and report improvements relatively sooner.
Is it because the injections deliver a bigger amount of the maf or the maf314 is relatively less effective?

Thanks for your input.

Clodomir

Where is the sun?
Hi Pilgrim,

I am on GcMaf since August.

These are my analysis

Range
IgG3 16 20-93
PrPc 3,71 10-100
sCD14 7026 2800-5000
CD57 11 60-360
C4a 8655 20-1400
Elastase leucocytaire 523 0-150
Perforine 103 250-750
CD3+ 884 974-2056
NK cells 114 115-669
Nagalase 2,3 0,32-0,95

I am also fructose intolerant, XMRV negative and High responder on polymorphism (GVDR-FOK1 / GVDR-BSM1). And I am also an "early" sick person. The disease begun last year.

It is my high level of nagalase who conduct KDM to give me GcMAF (50 nanograms)

I have the impression that I go better. I am waiting for my last analysis.

I recommend you to listen to the speech of KDM on the Mount Sinai conference.

I am not an expert, but that is my experience. If it can help you...

Have a good day

Clodomir

Thank you all for your answers. Clodomir thanks also for sharing your tests.
Can I ask where I can do the tests, in particular Nagalase?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque

If you want to sign into chat and click on chat next to my name (first click on People Here in the lower left of the page, then turn on chat at the top of that menu), I'd be happy to tell you more about GcMAF.

Best wishes,
Sushi

Clodomir

Where is the sun?

Hi Pilgrim,

In Brussel, at Himmunitas with the professor Kenny De Meirleir.
I am belgian, so its is easy for me to go there.

For more information, take contact with Sushi.

Have a good day

Clodomir

I just spoke with Dr. Enlander's assistant and they were telling me that he is doing his version of the 315maf and the gcmaf from belgium...well, its $5,000 for 18 shots.
just FYI.

lobba123

that's definitely making money from patients.......maf314 is 1000euro for 6 months in europe, this is definitely a good price considering that colostrum alone is more than 600euro

I just spoke with Dr. Enlander's assistant and they were telling me that he is doing his version of the 315maf and the gcmaf from belgium...well, its $5,000 for 18 shots.
just FYI.

Rita

But I think that 1000 euros are only for the starters and the course , you must buy the milk and the the colostrum apart.

Rita

I hope if Dr Enlanders is making another version of MAF 314 is because it works.

Michael Dessin

It is much cheaper in Europe...the hard part is getting it to the U.S. thus more $ in taking the risk...in saying that..Enlanders price should include

labs and visits e.t.c. or else its way expensive

Clodomir

Where is the sun?
just FYI.

Hi everyone,

I just pay my doses of GcMAF Thuesday : 75 euros for 100 ng. I take this dose in 2 shots (2 weeks then). It isn't cheap but it isn't 5000$ for 18 shots!!!
I bought it in Belgium at Himmunitas (KDM "clinic"). I am a belgian.
what is true, is that I have to pay all the analysis to have the good diagnosis, but that is normal... The amount was approximately 2500 euros. That is a lot of money.
What also cost a lot is, if you take also nexavir... (15 euros a day):D
But wat I can say, In my case, is that it seems ( crossfinger) to work on me. It hasn't work on my sister...

Have a good day

Clodomir

Sorry for my english, I do my best...

xrunner

Nabo,
maf314 is gcmaf in the form of a probiotic yogurt, you take it by mouth rather than by injection.
However, I don't know how 314 compares to the injections in terms of efficacy and or side effects.