• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Quarterly donation from Amazon Smile to Phoenix Rising

ljimbo423

I got this email this morning from Amazon-

This is the quarterly notification to inform you that AmazonSmile has made a charitable donation to the charity you’ve selected, Phoenix Rising An Neid Corporation, in the amount of $246.64 as a result of qualifying purchases made by you and other customers who have selected this charity.

Thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com, or with AmazonSmile ON in the Amazon Shopping app, everyday purchases have generated over $321 million in donations to charities worldwide so far.

AmazonSmile's impact:

• $4,099.72 to Phoenix Rising An Neid Corporation*
  • $285,795,312.80 to all charities in the US
  • $321,230,298.08 to all charities worldwide

Hip

If PR members shopping on the US Amazon set PR as their chosen Amazon charity (you can set it to PR just by going to the link here), then PR will receive a 0.5% donation on all your Amazon purchases, at no cost to you.

You have to make your Amazon purchases on the AmazonSmile mirror site for PR to get this donation though.

lenora

Yes, Amazon Smile has been offering this for many years now and as many of us as possible should take advantage of it.

I tend to spread the amount to different charities, but it's like wasting money to not take advantage of what is offered. It's a good source of income for Phoenix Rising, one they can count on and every little bit does make a difference. I hope you'll join. Yours, Lenora.

ljimbo423

It's a good source of income for Phoenix Rising, one they can count on and every little bit does make a difference.

Well said Lenora. By myself, I can make only a very slight difference in helping to support PR financially. Together, as this quarterly report shows, we can make a significant contribution.

Some things truly do take a village.:)