• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Problems with Redlabs Testing in Brussels

Unless I'm mistaken, it's still a limitation of the software that only moderators and admins can change the title of a thread once it has been created.

It's just possible that the thread creator may be able to edit the title by editing the first post in the thread (using the "Edit Post" button below the post), and changing the title of that post (or adding a title if there isn't one already).

If that doesn't work, please state here the new title you want for this thread, and/or send me a private message, and I'll change the thread title for you.

Unless I'm mistaken, it's still a limitation of the software that only moderators and admins can change the title of a thread once it has been created.

It's just possible that the thread creator may be able to edit the title by editing the first post in the thread (using the "Edit Post" button below the post), and changing the title of that post (or adding a title if there isn't one already).

If that doesn't work, please state here the new title you want for this thread, and/or send me a private message, and I'll change the thread title for you.

Thank you Mark :)

mhj

just scan my PC, it shows no sign of a virus, is this a joke?

Ofcause not... its a software program for downloading in the link. Your anti-virus software clear the treat, but if y are not aware and what the program are - then y probably have a serious problem.

Not joking about shit like this my friend :)

Ofcause not... its a software program for downloading in the link. Your anti-virus software clear the treat, but if y are not aware and what the program are - then y probably have a serious problem.

Not joking about shit like this my friend :)

It's a norwegian site, bizarre. I don't have any problems on my pc.

JPV

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Why are you people taking tests for a virus that hasn't even been proven to exist yet?

Hi Alexmac

Not advice Alex, just throwing out some material for your consideration and to give you another perspective, but it seems I was wasting my time, as I missed the fact that you had already had advice on the laws there and were assured of your position and chances for success. My apologies.

Insurers in Europe must operate a lot differently to insurers here, who would not be too interested in taking on such a small claim.

Anyhow, best of luck and I hope your health holds up through it all.

Of course, they do since we're taking them to court, what REDLABS are doing is ILLEGAL. PERIOD.