• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Prayer Tree July 2016

allyann

Hey @Gingergrrl thought it might be a good idea to update the Prayer Tree again.

Please add your name if you would like to be a branch or root (or both) or also if I included you from the prior tree and you would like to be removed. You can post it here in the thread or send me a PM.

The most recent list that I could find for PR members who are both branches and roots are:

@Gingergrrl
@rosie26
@Asa
@CantThink
@Derek Conklin
@oceiv
@SpecialK82
@AnnaDove
@allyann
@Billt

Please add prayers for all ME/CFS sufferers worldwide who may not have access or ability to participate on PR, for our ME doctors, researchers, families and caregivers who support us.

The Tree is non-denominational and for people of all faiths and backgrounds. Please see the link for the Jan/Feb Prayer Tree for more info:

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/prayer-tree-for-january-february-2015.34953/

Gingergrrl

@allyann thanks for starting up the prayer tree and I've been wanting to do it for so long but just never got to it. Thank you for your PM as well.

Would you want to do the prayer tree together with me? It worked great two years ago when there were three of us doing it together and then the originator of the tree left PR. Many people asked me to continue it so I kept it in the exact format and I loved doing it but as I got sicker it kind of slipped away from me.

But it's been on my mind and heart lately and would love to do it again. Let me know what you think and we'll get the list current so all are included who want to be on the list and anyone removed who doesn't etc.

Thanks so much for doing this!

allyann

@allyann thanks for starting up the prayer tree and I've been wanting to do it for so long but just never got to it. Thank you for your PM as well.

Would you want to do the prayer tree together with me? It worked great two years ago when there were three of us doing it together and then the originator of the tree left PR. Many people asked me to continue it so I kept it in the exact format and I loved doing it but as I got sicker it kind of slipped away from me.

But it's been on my mind and heart lately and would love to do it again. Let me know what you think and we'll get the list current so all are included who want to be on the list and anyone removed who doesn't etc.

Thanks so much for doing this!

I am happy to do the prayer tree with you and keep it going. Take care of yourself. Peace be with you

Gingergrrl

upload_2016-7-9_20-25-3.png
@allyann and I (@Gingergrrl) wanted to officially update this Prayer Tree and hoping the PR members on our most recent list can post here to let us know if they would like to remain included or be removed. Also if anyone new would like to be added, please add your name to this thread.

Here is the most recent list: (plus myself and AllyAnn)

Last edited:

rosie26

Hi, I am here but not posting much and can't deal with any pressure to post. But I will be praying for others, so I would still like to be included in the list for now. Thanks and hope everyone is holding up - the best you can.

Last edited:

Gingergrrl

Hi, I am here but not posting much and can't deal with any pressure to post. But I will be praying for others so I would still like to be included in the list for now. Thanks and hope everyone is holding up - the best you can.

@rosie26 Absolutely no pressure to post anything and we just wanted to update the list since it was about six months old. Am very happy you are still in the prayer tree and I hope you are holding up the best you can as well :hug:.

Gingergrrl

Is anyone interested in reviving the Prayer Tree?

Hey Ally! It was great to hear from you recently (not on PR) and also to see you posting again. I'm glad you had a good birthday. It's been about two years since we did the Prayer Tree but I would be happy to revive it with you if others are interested? Most of the people from the 2016 Prayer Tree no longer post but possibly new people might be interested?