• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

PQQ and Coq10 Hack

Archie

@pamojja That`s interesting, so the blood test showed that CQ10 had accumulateted in the body with time , which is good . Did you notice differences in fatigue/energy scale between serum 3.31 and 6.95 ?

The MitoQ people claim that getting Q10 /ubiquinol to blood and inside mitochondria is quite different thing, but it may be their marketing speech, i would trust more on how i feel after taking ...if feel more energy i would think that the Q10 /ubiquinol have entered to mitochondrio.

pamojja

Did you notice differences in fatigue/energy scale between serum 3.31 and 6.95 ?

Yes, before almost permanent PEM. After no more real PEM. However, that's confounded by too many things to mention.

For example: highest serum total and free testosterone, highest 25(OH)D serum levels (135 ng/ml; both declined again), getting my only root-canal treated tooth extracted and finally receiving almost monthly Mg-sulfate IVs for my runaway Mg-deficiency since end of 2017 - as the most likely confounders.

PQQ, CQ10 and even Creatine all give me a racing heartbeat, shaking limbs etc. at nighttime, to quite a strong degree.
Which is sad because they are all supposed to be beneficial for Mitochondria and very safe :(