• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Potion that cured my chronic fatigue

Best to download this and view it via libreoffice. EDIT: New link here, this version is simpler to interpret (but doesn't show all the other versions of the potion).
Further edit: I made a screenshot (not complete, it doesn't show the fat solubles) of what I was actually taking when I was most responsive to the potion, here (link).

The following is what I was consuming per 500ml of water (quantities in picograms):
better-png.37942

It is either Min2.6.1.3 or Min2.6.1.4 (which has a huge potassium increase over min2.6.1.3), made at the beginning of September 2017. You can view the molar ratios in the 'MM and F' tab and the amount to dole in the 'Preparations' tab.

This potion:
a) cured my chronic fatigue of 19 years
b) made me 'psychotic' (I still don't think I was ill, just hyperfunctioning), and landed me in a psychiatric ward.

You have been forewarned.

Hope someone finds it valuable. I know it to be deficient in nickel and lithium as well as other minerals, and it can perhaps induce those deficiencies, so be careful.

After my odyssey into hospital, I continued to work on it, but despite correcting some deficiencies I won't be uploading those versions as:
a) I've gotten little results from them
b)

Last edited:

pamojja

You can view the molar ratios in the 'MM and F' tab and the amount to dole in the 'Preparations' tab.

Very, very confusing spreadsheet, not that familiar with moles, opening the 'Preparations' tab I only saw percentage values. Would be much easier read- und understandable if you simply indicated weight of each substance. ie. g, mg, mcg

Very, very confusing spreadsheet, not that familiar with moles, opening the 'Preparations' tab I only saw percentage values. Would be much easier read- und understandable if you simply indicated weight of each substance. ie. g, mg, mcg
Sorry about that.

The percentage values are dilutions. You need to scroll up to see the absolute values.

Molar ratios are basically telling you how many molecules of one compound per how many molecules of the other. So for instance, for every 1800 parts (molecules) lithium there are 26 parts chromium.

I've edited the spreadsheet for clarity (link). All weights are in milligrams except the doling values, which are that divided by the percentage concentration of the powder, which is the value you see when you scroll to row 133 and beyond in 'preparations'.

To get the values you need to dole, do the following in the 'preparations' tab:
1. Enter a value for 'container weight'. The container could be a ball mill, a motorised shaker, or a blender. You can also make the preparation liquid or solid.
2. Enter a value for 'target mass factoriser' that is one of the substances (I went with lithium carbonate by default). This is an 'anchor' that decides how much of the anchor you put in and from that, how much of everything else you put in.
3. Enter a value for 'factoriser mass'. This is the amount of the factoriser (by default: lithium carbonate) that you will dole and put in.
4. If some measurements are not practical to dole out due to being too small, either
a) increase the factoriser mass
b) reduce the concentration of the powder by grinding it up with a dilutant (I use dextrose) and editing in the percent concentration in the appropriate field.
5. Dole out all the powders and add it to the container.
6. Add any optional dilutants to the container, such as purified water.
7. Mix.
8. Weigh container. Enter weight to 'product mass + container weight (current after doling, forward)

Note: There is way too much potassium in this mix, it is impossible to make, so I removed it from the original and then showed in the spreadsheet how to TWEAK the mix. Basically, you dole out a very small amount of the finished preparation, and enter its weight plus container into 'product mass + container weight (current before doling, backward)' in the third column. This will give you a much more manageable quantity of potassium to add to the preparation.

Note: I don't pretend this is easy to make. You need precision scales, which aren't cheap, an appropriate container and way of either milling or blending the powders, you need to powders themselves which can be difficult to obtain, and then you might need to make dilutions, and possibly even dilutions of dilutions, to get practical, manageable quantities of the powders you wish to dole out.

Last edited:

pamojja

Note: I don't pretend this is easy to make.

Thanks for trying to clarify. Still much to complicated. I, for the heck of it, still couldn't find out how much of the mentioned potassium you took..

I too maintain a spreadsheet with all supplements, and adding up on each ingredient. Thereby keeping a very detailed intake-history for now almost 11 years for 100s of supplement ingredients.

The end results are summarized in this self-explanatory spreadsheet (not updated for some time): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...rVBHl8ThtbO6zm_zqLSWkOcN4/edit#gid=1308885060

The story about my remission retold here: https://www.longecity.org/forum/stacks/stack/111-pad-and-additional-remissions/

Thanks for trying to clarify. Still much to complicated. I, for the heck of it, still couldn't find out how much of the mentioned potassium you took..

That is the 'amount of' tab. Quantities are in your chosen unit,

Set the preparation id to whatever it is in 'preparations' then there are two ways of getting the values:
1. setting 'preparation amount' to a given amount in milligrams.
2. Seting 'equiv' to an amount in milligrams and 'of' to a given substance.

E.g. I set 'preparation amount' to 100, it tells me how much is in a 100 milligram dose of the preparation.
Or if i set 'equiv' to 10 and 'of' to 'Lithium Carbonate' it tells me how much of everything there is if there is 10 milligrams lithium carbonate.

Note 'equiv' and 'of' need to be blank if 'preparation amount' is to work: setting 'equiv' and 'of' overrides it.

Hope that helps.

pamojja

1. setting 'preparation amount' to a given amount in milligrams.
2. Seting 'equiv' to an amount in milligrams and 'of' to a given substance.

Propably it doesn't work for me, because the default security settings don't allow macros of unknown origin, as they alledgedly could contain a computer virus.

You think ME is a nutrient deficiency.
Not necessarily for other people, but in me... well, from one way of looking at it I do think it was a toxin-aggravated nutritional deficiency. The premise behind the preparation was to create meticulously arranged, optimized ratios of nutrients such that it maximizes bioavailability and bioactivity by making sure the enzyme is left waiting for as little time as possible for the substrate to bind to it. In this way, it reduces/eliminates (enzymatic) entropy, and improves the economy of the cell.

The only negative to this is that it can make the cells 'lazy' and they unlearn how to ration nutrients. That's probably why the preparation doesn't work anymore for me.

This (link) might also be a relevant read as a piece of my history (warning: long read).

Wayne

@forbius -- The graphs and tables you posted are confusing, and I honestly don't know what you're trying to convey to us. Is there any way you could explain it in a short story form?

@forbius -- The graphs and tables you posted are confusing, and I honestly don't know what you're trying to convey to us. Is there any way you could explain it in a short story form?
What i'm trying to convey? It conveys the amount of each substance to dole out to make the preparation! Then, you consume it. Pretty simple. The only hard part is a) obtaining a flask, blender, or ball mill, b) precision scales (I spent £800 on mine), c) the powdered chemicals d) diluting said chemicals to the required concentration.

Not sure what graphs you are referring to, there are only rows and columns in the spreadsheet...

I'm guessing people don't know what to make of it and that's why I've had 500 views and hardly any replies. It would take someone with resolve and resources to go and actually make it, take it, and report back on the results (if any). I'm not sure if anyone is going to do that, but hey, it's there now, take it or leave it.

Though I still couldn't find out what @forbius was actually taking, nutrients in high doses and certain combinations can have pharmacological effects too.
I don't know why you're having difficulty viewing the spreadsheet. Here is a screenshot of the amount of the minerals per 100mg of the preparation (the quantities shown are in micrograms):
amountof.png

Dumb question but if this made you psychotic, why are you recommending it?
1. I don't think it made me psychotic, it was other people who decided that I was mentally unwell.
2. It cured my fatigue. I'm hoping it can do that for others.

Attachments

• amountof.png
    amountof.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

pamojja

It would take someone with resolve and resources to go and actually make it, take it, and report back on the results (if any). I'm not sure if anyone is going to do that, but hey, it's there now, take it or leave it.

I actually did it in the case of my own remissions. All I needed to know the weight of each substance per day, if taken on empty stomach or with meals, early in the day or later, and I was set. (Admittedly, there was a lot of learning about those substances and monitoring lab-test involved, but that's beside the point)

I couldn't find those information in your spreadsheet, as already reported.

I don't know why you're having difficulty viewing the spreadsheet. Here is a screenshot of the amount of the minerals per 100mg of the preparation:

So the amount for example of magnesium citrate in 100mg of the preparation is 2042.211 (mcg?) or 100% percent?!?

How much is that in mg per day?

Last edited:
I actually did it in the case of my own remissions. All I needed to know the weight of each substance per day, if taken on empty stomach or with meals, early in the day or later, and I was set. (Admittedly, there was a lot of learning about those substances and monitoring lab-test involved, but that's beside the point)

I couldn't find those information in your spreadsheet, as already reported.

So the amount for example of magnesium citrate in 100mg of the preparation is 2042.211 or 100% percent?

How much is that in mg per day?
Not sure what you mean by 100% (it is 100% concentration if that's what you mean, in this particular spreadsheet anyway), but yes it's 2042 mcg, or 2 milligrams. As you can see the highest quantity by far was the borax (62 milligrams).

How much you get per day depends on how you dose the preparation. I'd say the ratio of solute to solvent is more important than the ratio of solvent to time (although the latter is still significant). I added a certain amount to a 8 litre tank of water with a tap on it and drank it throughout the day. From looking at the logs I added dextrose to the tank. My logs say I took 100mg potassium chloride's worth. Here's what it would look like (PS edited this post about 10 times as I kept getting the image captures wrong, sorry about that... and it's the middle column you need to pay attention to):
better.png

Here's what 1/16th (a 500ml beer glass of the water-preparation solution) would contain:
better.png

EDIT: better view in picograms:
better.png

Attachments

• better.png
    better.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 12
  • better.png
    better.png
    217.1 KB · Views: 10
  • better.png
    better.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 11
  • better.png
    better.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Wayne

What i'm trying to convey? It conveys the amount of each substance to dole out to make the preparation! Then, you consume it. Pretty simple.

I still don't get it.

Best to download this and view it via libreoffice. EDIT: New link here, this version is simpler to interpret.

It is either Min2.6.1.3 or Min2.6.1.4 (which has a huge potassium increase over min2.6.1.3), made at the beginning of September 2017. You can view the molar ratios in the 'MM and F' tab and the amount to dole in the 'Preparations' tab.

I looked at the lilnks, which had no narrative. Then you write things like Min2.6.1.3, etc., molar ratios (I don't know what any of that means), and throw in some words like psychotic, hyperfunctioning, and psychiatric ward, with absolutely no context.

You apparently came up with some kind of potion that helped your fatigue, but how is left unexplained. Did you buy the potion? Did you buy many ingredients and make the potion yourself? How did you do that? Etc., etc., etc. -- I appreciate your efforts to share what's apparently helped you, but I just don't understand your story. -- Take care, and congratulations on your health improvements!

Last edited:
I still don't get it.

Ok, tell me what's hard about 'I doled this amount of this substance and that amount of that substance to get the preparation'. Because I don't understand.

You apparently came up with some kind of potion, but how is left unexplained. Did you buy the potion? Did you buy many ingredients and make the potion yourself? How did you do that?

Well you could have asked me that to begin with. :)

I evolved it over time by taking each ingredient (the choice of ingredient would be either by gut feeling or by what I had not recently taken) and, if I get a certain reaction, I take that as a sign from my body that it is responsive to and needs more of that ingredient.

The reaction usually takes the form of what I call 'glymphatic flux'. Glymphatic flux means the choroid plexus is importing nutrients and exporting toxins. It is a feeling in my spine or the nape of my neck, usually a shudder and a cool feeling. It would happen almost immediately after taking something, especially if I placed it under my tongue. If you read the other link I posted above, I mention feelings in my spine. I now realise what it was that I was experiencing. Anyway, if I flux after taking, e.g. manganese, I'll do a small increment of manganese in the spreadsheet and then dole it out into the preparation. It is via doing this that the potion evolved.

Yes I bought all the ingredients. Most of it came from ebay, a few came from a polish company that sells minerals. I didn't concern myself too much with impurities because the amounts I was taking was so low (as you can see from the image above, I was taking things in the picogram range), so even 2% impurities would be fairly trivial for my body to deal with and eliminate.

For those who think the doses are too low in the example I gave above to register in my body, the 8 litres water preparation contains 279 picograms of potassium bromide, the lowest of any of the solutes. 279 picograms of potassium bromide is 1 411, 889, 944, 740 atoms or 1.412 trillion atoms. :)

EDIT: for fun I did this. Number of peta-atoms per 500ml drink if I added 100mg potassium chloride's worth of preparation to 8 litres of water, and number of atoms per cell. Overkill is my style. ;)

atomspercell.png

I don't think anyone can say they don't know what I took, at this point!

Last edited:

Booble

I appreciate your efforts in curing yourself and sharing, however this is why society created prescriptions and medical professionals to hand them out. Be careful experimenting on yourself, everyone. There is no way to know what part of Forbius' potions cured him, if any. FYI, I mean no offense and I'm glad it worked for you, I am.
Just concerned about others hurting themselves out of desperation.

pamojja

Not sure what you mean by 100% (it is 100% concentration if that's what you mean, in this particular spreadsheet anyway), but yes it's 2042 mcg, or 2 milligrams. As you can see the highest quantity by far was the borax (62 milligrams).

I added a certain amount to a 8 litre tank of water with a tap on it and drank it throughout the day. From looking at the logs I added dextrose to the tank. My logs say I took 100mg potassium chloride's worth. Here's what it would look like

Thanks. Now I understand. Hmm.. Really not that high dose. For example Borax contains only 11% boron, so only 6.82 mg boron per day?

Just for comparison: I took for the last 7 years in average 10 mg/d of Boron. At times also as Borax at 140 mg/d in an Ayurvedic preparation. Elemental potassium during the same time-period I took in average 2 g/d, elemental magnesium 2.2 g/d (please everybody understand: never take so much on your own, but with lab-monitoring, and only if as deficient as in my case!). 100 mg of potassium chloride would me never last even for only one breakfast-egg. All other ingredients are already covered by diet many-fold.

I evolved it over time by taking each ingredient (the choice of ingredient would be either by gut feeling or by what I had not recently taken) and, if I get a certain reaction, I take that as a sign from my body that it is responsive to and needs more of that ingredient.

The reaction usually takes the form of what I call 'glymphatic flux'. Glymphatic flux means the choroid plexus is importing nutrients and exporting toxins. It is a feeling in my spine or the nape of my neck, usually a shudder and a cool feeling. It would happen almost immediately after taking something, especially if I placed it under my tongue.

That's really interesting. With the mcg-amounts in 8 !!! liters of water, it almost makes it appear you reinvented homeopathy again? Or/and over-hydration/borax (the only therapeutic doses in this mix - and therefore dis-advised, if not knowing what one is doing thereby) was key.

The only negative to this is that it can make the cells 'lazy' and they unlearn how to ration nutrients. That's probably why the preparation doesn't work anymore for me.

Except the borax and the water all ingredients wouldn't have to by rationed, since they are provided many-fold by a usual diet. - Or did you fast? - How long did it work for you?

Last edited: