• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Post-vaccine Inflammatory Syndrome - I-RECOVER & Dr. Levy Protocols

Sherpa

Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie
I had a ME/CFS relapse after taking the Moderna vaccine. For 3 years prior to taking the vaccine, I was fully recovered: working full-time + volunteering + exercising frequently + dating.

After floundering for 6 weeks to wait it out and treat it with random supplements, I came upon two articles that describe post-vaccine inflammatory syndrome - and how it can mimic Long-haul Covid Syndrome (LCHS) - causing chronic fatigue and brain fog, heart issues. Dr. Levy says that the spike protein created by the mRNA vaccines can be damaging, replicate for a long time and cause immense oxidative stress... and it can be hard for some patients to bounce back from.

1. The FLCCC I-Recover protocol by Dr. Mobeen Syed, Dr. Bruce Patterson and colleagues treats post-vaccine toxicity with ivermectin at a first line treatment, followed by Prednisone / fluvoxamine as a second line, and finally MCAS antihistamines and blockers and LDN if those don't work.

2. The Dr. Thomas Levy protocol uses hydrogen peroxide nebulization to treat infection reactivation, high dose + I.V. Vitamin C infusions and then Ivermecticn. Hydroxycholoroquine is a backup.
I am going to try a combination of both treatment protocols. I got 45g I.V. vitamin C infusion this week and I felt significant relief. I can't seem to get enough oral vitamin C - my body loves it and feels a lot of relief. This makes me think Dr. Levy might be onto something!

Has anyone tried these protocols to recover from a COVID vaccine injury / post-inflammatory relapse?

Marylib

I do know quite a few in your boat, and one got the test from InCell DX showing which inflammatory markers were elevated. She's looking for a doc to help her. I'll let her know about the Levy protocol. I love IV nutrition though have only had a balanced version. It's one of my pricey back up plans for this post-vaccine systemic inflammatory response. You can't use steroids forever, unless the situation warrants. Hope this helps you get better again.

Sherpa

Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie
I am really benefiting from the high dose oral + I.V. Vitamin C infusions - I felt like he vax caused massive oxidative stress and it is clearly helping. Once I feel saturated with the C I will take the ivermectin.