• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Poll: People active on Herpes Veridai Protocol

Are you participating in the herpes veridai protocol?

• Yes - I've just started

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - In the last 2-3 days

• Yes - Over 3 days on protocol

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Diagnosed with ME/CFS

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I think I have ME/CFS

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Diagnosed with another condition

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I think I have another condition

• Total voters

BrightCandle

Had a diagnosis of ME/CFS with fibromylgia, got withdrawn when I requested a vaccine shot, so make of that what you will. So technically I am very sick with no diagnosis for 7 years and no outstanding medical appointments nor any further need for tests, so unexplained symptoms presumably until the pandemic ends then I will get my diagnosis back.

godlovesatrier

Not to get too political, but there was a report out today saying in ten years the UK economy will resemble Italy today if we don't do something and I have zero doubts about it being accurate.

As for the NHS my gf doesn't even think it will exist in ten years (for anything other than emergencies) and she's as a pro NHS as I am. Depressing yes, but makes you wonder what future us brits are walking into. I pray Scotland and Wales get there independence.

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
I didn't vote in the poll because I'm guessing you are just looking for people who are doing the protocol and I am just in the "watch and wait" stage of that.

Re: ME/CFS diagnosis...I went to an environmental doctor for 11 years. I thought he made my diagnosis official because we talked about it all the time however when I got my medical records so I could apply for SSDI, I found he never put that...only fatigue or adrenal fatigue. :bang-head:

That made me a bit angry because some of the studies and trials only allow participation with an actual diagnosis. Of course it didn't help my SSDI case either. :(

I fit at least one criteria* in every category on the CCC.

Edit: *in some of the categories many or all of them fit. Just came back to give that clarification.

Last edited:

godlovesatrier

It's very frustrating when you've had the diagnosis but it's never even on the file.

Mind you my doctor's never disagree when I give them my symptoms it's always down as chronic fatigue. Although makes you wonder why they don't use ME as I was actually diagnosed with that naming!!

Hopefully those of us participating can have some good results in the next few months. It takes awhile for the protocol to work if you go dow the non fasting route.