• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Poll: Have You Regretted any Reasonable Experimental Treatments?

Have any reasonable potential treatments caused you long-term worsening of your ME?

• Yes, one.

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Yes, several.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters

YippeeKi YOW !!

Maybe that should be added to the general knowledge posting for newcomers.
From what I've read, and Ive read and responded to a LOT of newcomer's intros, they've already graduated from that school, altho it would probably be empowering for them to know that it wasn;t just them, a point I try to make in my usual subtle way every time I come across another newcomer's post with that sadly familiar story in it.

My guess is that the mods, whose plates are already overflowing, would probably prefer it if we didnt post a general input statement on this, but rather addessed it individually as need arises.

Or alternately, payed for the attorneys ...
With professional doctors, we (are supposed to) trust that they know what they're doing, and for ME, that's a false assumption.
False and dangerous ....