• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Poll for VIPDX/WPI serology by Length of Illness (antibody)

VIPDX/WPI Serology by Lenth of Illness (Antibody)

• Sick 5 years up to 10 years positive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sick 2 years up to 5 positive

• Sick 6 months up to 2 years positive

• Sick 5 years up to 10 years negative

• Sick 2 years up to 5 negative

• Sick 6 months up to 2 years negative

• Total voters

citybug

I'd like the same people that answer the first poll to do this one too, to see if we can tell how much length of illness makes a difference in picking up antibodies. It would take a lot of responses.

Can the poll be changed to private? I wasn't sure about the options and can't edit it.

Snow Leopard

Hibernating
There are benefits to a non-private poll. It prevents false results from those who sign up just to skew the poll results. I have mentioned this to Cort, with regards to the other serology poll.

citybug

OK non private is fine with me. If anyone really wants to be private they can ask someone else to post results in comments or something.

Should I have separated 10-15 or 20 years, from more?

mojoey

have people gotten their serology results back yet (besides the 2 on this poll)? Seems there's a huge backlog at vipdx

Lynn

Hello mojoey,

I sent in my blood on the first day that VIPdx offered the serology test. I called last Thursday and they told me it would be another two weeks for results (that will make it about 8 weeks). The woman I talked to said they have 300 tests to be validated since it is a new test.

Lynn