• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Please vote to help a Czech charity

frenchtulip

ONE TIME For a worthy cause ends tomorrow and they are 15 votes behind first!
http://socialimpactaward.net/predstavujeme-ceske-finalisty-a-zahajujeme-hlasovani-community-voting/
scroll down, to the grey box on the right side and vote for Centre For Superkids

this is a Czech charity which helps children who help care for chronically sick or disabled parents. They wish to use the funds to create a centre for these children where they can spend some time in a supportive environment. They are 18 votes behind with 1 day to go to win 1500 Euros (around $1800)

Your help is much appreciated!

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Just slightly behind leader at present, come on folks easy eough to do.

Purple

Bundle of purpliness
This one is easy - just 3 clicks and no need to provide any personal information. And the gap between first and second is getting wider - so please vote :) There is still time.

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
I just voted and I can't read a word of Czech. The Super Kids are 51 votes behind. Caring for a chronically sick or disabled parent is a big load for a child. They deserve a supportive centre.

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Voted yesterday - is there still time to vote? Its so easy to do - come on guys - lets help those kids out!

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
I dont know what tiem voting finishes - they are now only 14 votes behind the frontrunners.!

Purple

Bundle of purpliness
They are about 80 votes behind now, and the voting ends in a few hours (midnight European time on 31 May)