Please vote to help a Czech charity

frenchtulip

ONE TIME For a worthy cause ends tomorrow and they are 15 votes behind first!
http://socialimpactaward.net/predstavujeme-ceske-finalisty-a-zahajujeme-hlasovani-community-voting/
scroll down, to the grey box on the right side and vote for Centre For Superkids

this is a Czech charity which helps children who help care for chronically sick or disabled parents. They wish to use the funds to create a centre for these children where they can spend some time in a supportive environment. They are 18 votes behind with 1 day to go to win 1500 Euros (around $1800)

Your help is much appreciated!

Purple

Bundle of purpliness
This one is easy - just 3 clicks and no need to provide any personal information. And the gap between first and second is getting wider - so please vote :) There is still time.

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
I just voted and I can't read a word of Czech. The Super Kids are 51 votes behind. Caring for a chronically sick or disabled parent is a big load for a child. They deserve a supportive centre.

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Voted yesterday - is there still time to vote? Its so easy to do - come on guys - lets help those kids out!

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
I dont know what tiem voting finishes - they are now only 14 votes behind the frontrunners.!

Purple

Bundle of purpliness
They are about 80 votes behind now, and the voting ends in a few hours (midnight European time on 31 May)