• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Please vote for ME/CFS Australia this month. $5,000...

Purple

Bundle of purpliness
VOTING INSTRUCTIONS
Facebook is not needed, your vote needs to be confirmed by email

1. Go to http://sunsuperdreams.com.au/dream/view/help-save-lives-myalgic-encephalomyelitis
2. Click the yellow button "Vote for this dream"
3. A new dialogue box pops up, asking for your first name, email address and to enter the captcha code characters. Enter these details and click 'Submit'
4. You will receive an email from "Sunsuper Dreams" with the subject "Please verify your email address". If the email does not arrive immediately, please check the Spam folder or wait until the email arrives (which may take time).
5. Click on the link in the email. You will be taken to a screen where it says "Thanks for verifying your email address!"
6. Click the green "View Dream" button to ensure your vote has been counted - this will take you to the original voting page and the yellow voting button will now be grey and say "Already voted".
7. Ask others to vote too!

Tony

Still working on it all..
Bumping this one...we're a long way behind and need many more people to vote. $5,000 makes a big difference to a small organisation like ME/CFS Australia.

snowathlete

I just voted!

So, as far as I can see this is open to anyone no matter where they are in the world - right?

Nielk

557995_10151429453518426_1741201070_n.jpg

K2 for Hope

ALways Hoping
All it took was following the instructions that have been written above and less than 1 min to find it in my "spam box".

This would be a very simple way to have another ME/CFS org get money to help all of us. Please, if you can post in a thread here, please, please help the orgs that keep us together fighting for all of us!

We must unite!

:thumbsup:

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
Just voted with 4 days, 22 hours, and 13 minutes to go. GO, GO, GO vote!

It looks like two dreams win each month.

helen41

It is unclear if International votes will count for this one. The rules were a bit hard to access, but they say "...Voting for this Grant Competition is open to both Sunsuper members and non-Sunsuper members whom are Australian residents. Entrants can also cast a vote for their favourite entry...."
http://sunsuperdreams.com.au/about/terms
I suppose we can only keep our fingers crossed they won't be deducted :(

Tony

Still working on it all..
I checked with the organisers and it's only Australian residents who are eligible to vote. Sorry folks, I should have checked earlier... It doesn't matter much this time as we're 400 odd votes behind. Maybe John could enter again another month.