• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Photo Contest To Benefit Let's Do It For ME! Votes Needed Immediately!

frenchtulip

http://www.coopcalendar.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/wp-photocontest/viewimg.php?img_id=1331&post_id=117 Photo contest: If this entry wins, prize will be donated to Let's Do It For ME! Votes needed immediately!

From Let's Do It For ME: "Julia Cottam has entered a photography competition for the East Anglian Co-op Wildlife Calendar 2013. She will be donating any prize money she receives to Let's do it for ME. Winning entries receive a minimum £250 cash prize. The top prize is £1000! She writes: 'I am going to donate any winnings towards Let's Do it for ME's campaign but will need your help to get the votes up so that it's in with a chance of being short-listed. Looking at the top rated photos I need around 100 to be in the top 12. All you need to do is follow the link and put in your email address. An email will then be sent and you just need to click on the enclosed link. Feel free to share. We can do it for ME! Voting closes noon 25th September. Thanks :0)' Take a look at her beautiful photo and vote for it by following the link."

Countrygirl

May I say there are two beautiful entries that will benefit Let's do it for ME, so please vote for both. The one just in first position, the woodpecker, is holding on to its lead by its toe nail and urgently needs your support.

http://www.coopcalendar.co.uk/wp-co...p?post_id=117&order=most_voted&forumid=331851

It is wonderful to see both ME entries on the top ranked page, but they are far from secure and others could easily overtake them.

Please do take time to vote if you are able and don't forget to click on the e-mail that is sent to you so that it is registered..

Thanks everyone.

C.G.

SpecialK82

Ohio, USA
It looks like voting ended on Tues Sept 25, too bad would have loved to support the pictures. Hope you both win, thank you for donating your winnings to our community! :)