• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Pet Apparel for Awareness

JT1024

While the link below is specific to FM, I'm sure there must be similar resources for ME/CFS!

My dog is NOT a fan of any type of "clothing"... he's not a small dog...However, I might consider some of the T-shirts.

Would be great to come up with some T-shirts for ourselves/family or pets that brings awareness to these illnesses. There are MANY creative people on this forum.... can we come up with some things to put on our pets or T-shirts?

http://www.zazzle.com/fibromyalgia_dog_dog_shirt-155757892095186508

Tammie

While the link below is specific to FM, I'm sure there must be similar resources for ME/CFS!

My dog is NOT a fan of any type of "clothing"... he's not a small dog...However, I might consider some of the T-shirts.

Would be great to come up with some T-shirts for ourselves/family or pets that brings awareness to these illnesses. There are MANY creative people on this forum.... can we come up with some things to put on our pets or T-shirts?

http://www.zazzle.com/fibromyalgia_dog_dog_shirt-155757892095186508

There are some human (as opposed to dog) t-shirts out the re CFS....will have to try to find them again

....however, I would NEVER use zazzle for anything....very bad experience with ordering from them

- they only sent 2 of the 3 items I ordered - when I contacted them, their response was quite rude and basically called me an idiot & said that I must not have looked well, bc they wrap one shirt around the next (I had pulled the shirts out, tried them on, and double and triple checked the bag before contacting them in the first place - the shirt was not there)

........then they said they would put the missing item back into their que (which took a long time in the first place and since it was their mistake, they should have rushed the missing part),

then after I waited another month and still had not received it, I contacted them again,& oops - it had never gone back into the que, so I had to wait more time for them to finally send it to me

.....and the quality was horrendous - the letters started coming off after ONE wash & the material was incredibly thin and did not fit well either